Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dai Sen VS Shattered Union, the war is on!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which do you like better?
Dai Sen: MMO
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Shattered Union
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

ROBERT

PostPosted: Nov Tue 29, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told ya.....

There´s no reason to prefer SU over DSVII other than graphics and sound, and since those features are not so important in a TBS (at least for me) then DSVII simply wins

P. S. Eagerly waiting for DSVII Exceed down here
JGofCypress

PostPosted: Dec Sun 04, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: thanks for the playxplay and saving me the $ (for now) Reply with quote

Great read to all who provided input. Thank you.

I may buy SU sometime in the future, just as an attempt to support the genre.
May not make sense to many of you, laying out hard earned bucks for a sub-par game. Note - how many quality strategy games do we have for console games? Although I have both x and ps2, my love of gaming started on the pc. Well, arcades really ... I own many pc strat games that were/are great fun.
But I feel the need to help support anyone who at least attempts to provide new titles of this type to the xbox.

BTW look for my post coming soon in AAR -
MEU take on the full force of the French Army, if the French choose to fight this time ... doh ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: