Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mech Platoon 2!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil McCrotch

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I cannot understand is why do they make sequels to crappy games but the never make sequels to some great games. Like lets make a sequel to Lizzy Mcguire game but not to Mech Platoon, like its so stupid. They do make sequels to some great games but not all. Evil or Very Mad
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!! I know what you mean man! Like they are like up to Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5 but no Mech Platoon 2? Whats the deal here? If Kemco is unsure about this game then why don't they take some risks and make it? Just look at Namco they took risks with Katamari Damacy and the game was a hit, so you can see my point. PLEASE KEMCO MAKE MECH PLATOON FOR PSP! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree that a Mech Platoon 2 would be sweeeet I believe it is up to the developer to decide if they are going to make a game and only then can Kemco ensure it getting into our anxious hands.
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Sat 26, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading a developer interview from the creators of Mech Platoon and they said they wanted to make a sequel but it was up to Kemco to decide that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Sat 26, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am making a Mech Platoon fan site so if you guys happen to find any unique mech platoon images send them to me at for there I will post them. Also if you happen to find another mech platoon fan site link it to me also send in some mech platoon fan art. THANKS Very Happy Exclamation
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Sun 27, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My site is finished heres the link:

http://mp-nexus.tripod.com
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Tue 29, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys here is a petition for Mech Platoon 2 PSP! Please sign Very Happy

http://www.petitiononline.com/b1wfdz33/petition.html

We need as many signitures as possible to give to Kemco!

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed it Very Happy
StOrM

PostPosted: May Sun 22, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they make another one either for gba or psp
amidget

PostPosted: Jun Mon 13, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: MP remake Reply with quote

just like everyone who visits this website, i agree. Mech Platoon was a great game and it needs to be remade. BUT it needs to be remade for ALL handhelds, not just the PSP. Everyone in the other forums are singling out the game to the PSP. I own a DS and i love it. Believe me, the game would be a lot easier to control with the touch screen. Anyway, Kemco, please, if there is a remake, dont feature the game for just one handheld.
SeyfertSluw

PostPosted: Dec Tue 06, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At First, Takeo Mogi :Producer of MechPlatoon ,It is not known whether a producer is independently in the game industry now. anyone know?

PSP is powerfull CPU more than DS , But for RTS ,
The capability of PSP is insufficient for realizing the present RTS.

I think RTS for PSP will be Sprite-based, 100-300 Unit (On 222MHz
this is A realistic numerical value)

Additionaly, these RTS, and I can't play on "PSP control" .

If unit count be less than Handled, I think MechPlatoon2 are develop for DS. I think MechPlatoon is RTS ,but that target are not "More Unit". and Mogi Takeo and KEMCO CAN'T make those "'More Unit! More Unit!' PC like RTS". KEMCO is not 'Microsoft'.

P.S. Anyone write 'MechPlatoon' on Wikipedia?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: