Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smaug_the_dragon

PostPosted: Jan Thu 05, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Cheat codes Reply with quote

Much thanks for posting the cheats. I understand how to enter the codes no problem, but is there a way to take out the codes? Example, it's great to have extra ammo, but half the gameplay is how you manage logisistics. Could you take that cheat or is it irrevocable?
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "button" codes (X, R, L etc...) are removable by restarting.

The alphanumeric codes are removable only by deleting your Dai Senryaku VII System file. This will also delete your mission progress. Fortunately the computer will not produce the CyberNinja so as long as you don't make one you shouldn't see them in your games (except in the Prod menu) even if you enable them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: