Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DaiSenryaku Portable problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: DaiSenryaku Portable problem Reply with quote

Now whenever I select Load or Save, at least I think its what Im selecting based upon Translation guides and FAQs the system will freeze. I think it's actually just Load, as selecting Save will do nothing. But either way selecting Load causes my PSP to display the main menu background in grey and will then freeze. Anyone know what's going on with this?
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds wacky, and not fun. I assume you are hitting the CIRCLE button to okay the load. Also, you are choosing Save/Load from the main menu?

If you have a saved game the first thing you'll see when botting DP is "Do you want to load" with "Yes" and "No"

What happens when you say "yes" there?

If you saved MID-BATTLE you'll have to choose the "Continue" command from the main menu. This is something I've not gotten into the FAQ yet.

I'm also assuming you are playing an original game and not a copy from an iso or somesuch.

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I boot up DP I push circle and the game loads up fine, however I have yet to actually save anything as whenever I push save it does not take me to the screen (Like all PSP games) where you manage saved files and such it just does some little 'thing' for a brief second and returns to the game/main menu.
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of the OS are you running?

What model of PSP do you have (JP/NA/EU)?

I'm sorry to ask but I must: Is the game an original or is it a copy?

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be honest, it's a copy. I like to try before I buy as for everything else it's a US PSP and running FW1.5 (suprise, suprise).
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Fri 06, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay then, I'll be honest. I knew that.

I am not sure how fast my faq will be finished. I kind of have to take things at a reasonable pace these days and not go all crazy staying up til 4AM and what-not. Anyway once it's complete you'll have a good idea of the size and scope of the game. What you get out of playing (without the ability to load) will give you a good idea of the play style. Those two things should give you enough info to make an informed purchase, or not.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Jan Fri 13, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering why the save/load problem occurs on a copied .iso now. How do I know it won't occur when I get a legit copy of the game.
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Fri 13, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, how long have you been gaming? Purchased console games do not crash on save/load. It just doesn't happen. Not console games anyway.

You also know because those of us that have it say it won't. Please, do not bring your tech support problems to message boards without making it clear that you are running an iso. You waste a lot of people's time that way. It should also be noted that you scare a lot of people off of the game by spreading word that the game "crashes" when in fact it's just an iso.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: