Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dai Senryaku Portable Screen Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Wed 11, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Dai Senryaku Portable Screen Update Reply with quote

IGN has new screens of DS P.

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/770/770342/imgs_1.html

Thought u guys might be interested.

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!

Last edited by S4MUR41 on Jan Wed 11, 2006 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Wed 11, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, just append it to either one of the other two DSP threads? Would save on the DS7 forum from getting too cluttered.
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Wed 11, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRAPPY IGN, here's an article from sept. 2005. What the hell? Bolded part is the part I'm questioning. These people are complete idiots. I'm sorry.

Quote:
September 12, 2005 - Daisenryaku is one of those Japanese series that you never hear about in America. The series has actually been around since 1985, with appearances on the PC, PS2, Dreamcast and even the Xbox, and now it's coming to the PSP through Daisenryaku Portable. Genki will be serving as the game's publisher in Japan.

In the PSP entry, you play as the leader of a group called Wild Kids and command your troops in battle on a variety of battle fields. All that makes Daisenryaku what it is seems to be in this game, including grid-based strategy, 3D cut-ins for attack sequences and separate production/movement phases during battle.

The PSP's high resolution is being used to display maps from afar, letting you get the full perspective on the battle scene. Assuming you've got money to burn, you're able to view satellite imaging of entire battle fields, allowing you to better see what you're enemies are up to.

You can expect lots of strategy on the go. During the game's planning phase, you're able to manufacture up to five units at one time. You can move your units in and out of battle freely, although in order to storm a city, you have to make use of ground troops. The game promises over 300 units pulled from actual military bodies throughout the world.

All this strategy is being prepared for Japan and, presumably, Japan only. A release is planned for Winter, complete with two player Ad-Hoc play.

S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Wed 11, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MySonsFanatic wrote:
um, just append it to either one of the other two DSP threads? Would save on the DS7 forum from getting too cluttered.

my bad, i thought i hit reply but must of hit new topic by mistake, i had it under DS for psp

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: