Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blades

PostPosted: Feb Mon 13, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Anyone know who owns the developing rights to the Hasbro game of Axis and Allies?

I got the game on the PC for many years ago and still to this day it is probably one of the best turn based stratigy games out there. Especially when you relized the game was built to simulate WWII.

The IA was really weak in the PC game, once you play against skills players, but with special customizations you could balance it out.

The reason I am asking I would love to see this game remade. The PC game had a very crude network interface and doesn't support network games very well unless you are on an isolated network.
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Feb Mon 13, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatly kemco does not develop games, but publishes them. I dont know if the game will ever be remade or made another pc game of it since the sales of that game we're low.

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sanctine

PostPosted: Feb Mon 13, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's .....random.

Axis and Allies was developed by Time Gate ( http://www.timegatestudios.com/ ). It was published by Atari ( http://www.atari.com/ ).

As far as I know, Kemco had absolutely nothing to do with its release.

PostPosted: Feb Tue 14, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Kemco did not publish the game. I posted the question here, because I know there are a lot of people that like turn based games here and may know the answer.

Also I should have been clearer in my first email since I forgot about the RTS Axis and Allies game that came out 2 years ago. The Axis and Allies game I was talking about was a game taking the board game and coverting it to a PC game. That game is probably about 8 years old if I remember correctly.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Tue 14, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blades wrote:
I know Kemco did not publish the game. I posted the question here, because I know there are a lot of people that like turn based games here and may know the answer.

Also I should have been clearer in my first email since I forgot about the RTS Axis and Allies game that came out 2 years ago. The Axis and Allies game I was talking about was a game taking the board game and coverting it to a PC game. That game is probably about 8 years old if I remember correctly.

The rights are probably held by Avalon Hill as it is their IP. The board game is published by Milton Bradley (sp?).

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: