Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

us/enlish psp version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaders1369

PostPosted: Feb Fri 17, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: us/enlish psp version Reply with quote

It has been a while since this subject has even been broached here but was hoping someone has a clue if we are going to see a U.S. or english version on the PSP. Anyone?? Help???

Hate to spend all the money and effort buying and deciphering the Jap version if it can be avoided (actually probably avoid it come to think of it? Confused
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Feb Fri 17, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, the PSP version would be nice to have, but its all up to Kemco to bring it over, hopefully they will Wink

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Sat 18, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure at this point if Genki or some other company wanted to release Daisenryaku Portable in the states that the papers will have already been drawn up. The only question becomes then Sony's approval and that is always a game of hit or miss.

It being in Japanese is almost a non-issue except when it comes to understanding the back-story of scenario mode. Scenario Mode deals with real-world events/locations and it would be interesting to see if Sony has the cojones to publish it despite that. I know at one point in the story the "bad" guys are using American equipment and are the invading force...I personally don't give a rat's ass who is represented as good/bad in the game but again, Sony might.

Anyway, when I'm playing DP I'm paying almost no attention to the Japanese language. I'm mostly concerned with strategy. This is a really good thing. Not every Daisenryaku is so easily picked up and played.
Sanctine

PostPosted: Feb Sat 18, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MySonsFanatic wrote:
The only question becomes then Sony's approval and that is always a game of hit or miss.

As far as I know, Sony isn't as controlling on the PSP as they are with the PS2. Unlike the console market, Sony is far from dominating the handhelds, so they're a bit more leniant.

As for Dai Senryaku PSP, a release is highly probable. Since the PSP is quite new, and there aren't many games in the turn-based strategy genre yet, it being picked up by an american publisher is not at all out of the question...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: