Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlefield Modern Combat out today
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT

PostPosted: Oct Fri 28, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed, the PC version has marines and marine equipment.I'm playing right now.. Cool
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 28, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust in Adoug... Twisted Evil
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Wed 02, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warrant Officer Saylean, (PS2 Version) now. Anyone else enjoying this title or just me? Twisted Evil
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Fri 25, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Open Friend Invite on Battlefield Modern Combat for PS2 Reply with quote

In addition, any Kemco fans wanna be Battlefield buds (PS2), go ahead and do a friend request with something in the subject bout Kemco, and we can play together, plus let me know who you are on the boards, even if your just a guest, that way I can keep it straight. "Saylean" is the person your looking for. Twisted Evil

I dont use a mic, but at least we could kill and kill alike. See you on the battlefield.

Adoug~
ROBERT

PostPosted: Mar Thu 09, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
Yeah, from my understanding the PC version is better because it has a few features that the XBox and PS2 versions do not.

Considering that the XBox 360 is using the PC version to port from, I can only imagine that it also will retain these exclusive features. Twisted Evil

According to Gamespot´s Hands-on, the 360 version it´s just an improved version of MC for the Xbox and PS2:

It's worth mentioning again that Modern Combat for the Xbox 360 is essentially a souped-up and improved version of Modern Combat for the Xbox and PS2, and it only bears superficial resemblance to last year's hit PC game. While the PC version focuses mainly on large-scale multiplayer matches on huge maps (supporting up to 64 players), Modern Combat balances a single-player campaign along with a somewhat smaller-scale multiplayer component. Don't worry, though, because you'll still get to interact with plenty of high-tech, modern-day weaponry in intense battles.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/battlefieldmoderncombat/news.html?sid=6145087

Damn*?$&..... I was expecting a straight port too Evil or Very Mad, I didn´t like the xbx versión at all. GRAW got a 92 though, so maybe I should consider paying atention elsewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: