Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

daikatana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colin

PostPosted: Apr Wed 30, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: daikatana Reply with quote

I know it may seem sad that I am still playing the N64 version of Daikatana but I have been stuck on the same level for someting like two years.

I am currently on the medieval level where I need to find the key to open the village gates but am unable to find the other entrance.

I am completely lost. I have been trying to ring the chimes on the left hand side of the temple alter but do not know if this has anything to do with getting under said temple.

Please can anybody help me

PostPosted: Jun Tue 17, 2003 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: daikatana Reply with quote

colin wrote:
I know it may seem sad that I am still playing the N64 version of Daikatana but I have been stuck on the same level for someting like two years.

I am currently on the medieval level where I need to find the key to open the village gates but am unable to find the other entrance.

I am completely lost. I have been trying to ring the chimes on the left hand side of the temple alter but do not know if this has anything to do with getting under said temple.

evert

PostPosted: Jun Tue 17, 2003 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: daikatana Reply with quote

colin wrote:

Quote:
evert

PostPosted: Jun Tue 17, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: daikatana Reply with quote

colin wrote:

colin

PostPosted: Jun Tue 24, 2003 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: daikatana Reply with quote

evert wrote:
colin wrote:

View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum