Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Request 4 info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GBAWorld

PostPosted: Nov Fri 08, 2002 4:25 am    Post subject: Request 4 info Reply with quote

Hello,
could some of you guys supply me with som (ingame) information on this one?
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Nov Mon 18, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send me an email (tomk@www.kemcogames.com) with your contact information and what information you need, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

TK
View users profile Send private message
Davidzok11@aol.com

PostPosted: Sep Sat 20, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: its better. Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif This is better then Bugs bunny crazy castle 4. You only need to collect 5 keys instedt of 8, The graphics are outstanding, The badguys are real badguys, There is a slot machine & this is 4 players. Woody has the ability to fly, climb, run & more. Woody also wears 7 different costumes.
Davidzok11@aol.com

PostPosted: Sep Sat 20, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: its better. Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif This is better then Bugs bunny crazy castle 4. You only need to collect 5 keys instedt of 8, The graphics are outstanding, The badguys are real badguys, There is a slot machine & this is 4 players. Woody has the ability to fly, climb, run & more. Woody also wears 7 different costumes. I just hop None of the badguys have weapons like woody. He throws fruit pies & Freezes badgurs with plunger guns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum