Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Top Gear RPM Previews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Top Gear RPM Previews Reply with quote

http://www.xboxcore.com/previews/20.html

http://www.bonusstage.com/art1904.html

FYI

Adoug
icon_twisted.gif
trancejeremy

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, so it's delayed til April?

It's also funny how that 2nd preview calls it a clone of NFS:U2, despite the fact that the PS2 version was apparently out a year ago or so, long before NFS:U2.

And the first preview says there aren't many tuning options, while the second says there are a lot.

I think to a certain extent, a lot of the review sites tend to only give games from smaller companies like Kemco a passing look.
View users profile Send private message
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Tue 21, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt be surprised to see it out in Feb 05 sometime (speculation). April seems far off, especially given where it is in testing. But thats just me. Ya, it is funny how one person sees things differently from another huh. icon_twisted.gif
geelw

PostPosted: Dec Fri 24, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: lol... Reply with quote

well, given that most of the "tuning" options in those other games consist of mostly billions of paint schemes and sticker placement choices plus a number of licensed parts that don't get used, i thought that RPM had a pretty decent amount of tuning options, which is why i noted that in my preview. the nice thing about the game is that it streamlines your choices and doesn't go overboard with the truly hideous stuff you see on some tuner cars, lol...

g.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Jan Sat 29, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd contribute EGLive's preview here. http://www.eglive.com/index.php?view=article&article=762
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum