Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

First Mission

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QB

PostPosted: Dec Sat 25, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: First Mission Reply with quote

Can't find the boss after the bombs are planted? Can anyone help me?
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Sun 26, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll find some lattice work when you're on the balcony. Walk across it to Van Cleef's office.
View users profile Send private message
Momo88

PostPosted: Dec Sun 26, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Help on mission 1 Reply with quote

Help. i must be stupid, but i cant figure out how to get past the lasers in the basement to plant the second bomb. no matter what i try i always get shot at! how do i get passed them?
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all you're not stupid, you just need to get some moves down. Secondly, you need to slooow dooown and look. Unless you're getting shot at, of course.

The mistake I was making in the beginning was hiding bodies before searching them. That doesn't work - search first. I missed a few key cards that way. It been awhile but I'm pretty sure there are key cards to shut off all of those lasers.

Another tip is that lasers seldom work properly in this game. They malfunction and spit sparks and fade in and out - timing is key in those cases. A lot of times lasers can be crawled under or are wide enough that Nikki can shimmy through on tip-toe - very carefully. Or in this case, some idiot has stacked some boxes in the way and there is a narrow path into the pit if you hunker down and descend the steps on the right side.

BUT, Im pretty sure you need the proper keycard to just shut the whole thing down because I think I got killed in the pit... several times.

This game is a blast. Don't give up.
momo888

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, but how do you search the bodies?
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you kill them, hit X and crouch. Creep up to them until the eye turns green, the press Action.
momo8888

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i got that now, but i only found one key card, it dosent work for the other ones. were do i find two more cards?
momo818

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got one key card, and i turns off the first laser thing, then i climb around the second laser and get to the thrid. but how do i get past the third to plant the second bomb?
michell

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone help me? how do you get passed the third laser in the first mission to plant the second bomb?
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you turned off the lasers that cover the pit? If you have, go across the pit and there's a button on the wall to shut off the last laser.
michell1

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, i figured it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum