Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tips on terrorists in the warehouse?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genn

PostPosted: Jan Sat 15, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Tips on terrorists in the warehouse? Reply with quote

I'm on the 2nd mission but cannot get past the last bunch of terrorists. I've tried running past everyone, throwing smoke bombs, shooting them, but not matter how fast I get to the corner (where they're running down the hallway,) the game ends as if I've run out of time. Any help?
View users profile Send private message
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Jan Tue 18, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Genn,

Did you figure out how to save the statue? I went crazy trying to figure that one out, so I'll be specific:

There's a guy in the foreground ready to shoot you. Ignore him. Make sure your health is full-on and shoot at the guys behind him. I know you can't see them very well or aim very well, but they're the ones getting away - just keep shooting.

As soon as you kill the right guy, the action stops and the game goes on.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Jan Wed 19, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Terrorists in Museum Reply with quote

Moon Sugar: Thanks for the tip. I will try it. I was beginning to think the game was over for me since I couldn't get past that point. icon_confused.gif

--Genn
Genn

PostPosted: Jan Wed 19, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Moon Sugar: Forgot to log on. I'm kind of a novice icon_redface.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum