Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how about a PSP version since playstation already has it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaders13

PostPosted: May Sat 21, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: how about a PSP version since playstation already has it Reply with quote

Any chance we can be seeing this for the PSP anytime? Would be the simplist of conversions.
ROBERT

PostPosted: May Sun 22, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have a point there
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Mon 23, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the simplest of conversions, but not the hardest either. Thanks for the suggestions. They are noted. Twisted Evil
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and since we're on the subject, how about a Mac version...?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a Royal with Cheese version... Twisted Evil
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Macintosh expert Smile Used to work for Apple and Microsoft on their Mac products, lol. I have learned to keep my gaming to consoles. My PCs (windows) are the lamest computing devices in the house. My HP-99A is more powerful than my PC Razz

That being said, I'll take a version for my HP-99A calculator.

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I know. But I travel a lot for business and can't always take my XBOX with me.
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, that was me. I realize you can't make everybody happy all the time. Just wanted to say Kudos to Kemco for creating a game that's so addictive that I want to take it with me.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics. I am glad you like the game. It is always nice to hear from fans of our products. We did not create the game however, that was System Soft and Kool Kizz, but we will take the credit for publishing it over in the states. Enjoy and happy warfare. Twisted Evil
vaders13

PostPosted: Sep Mon 12, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: irritated Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Ya know, I first posted this requested conversion to PSP (yes, the very first to request it) almost 4 months ago and was so happy to get a response from the publisher about it being a good idea and that they would look into it. Now I hear they like the idea and it has been announced, but for Japan only!! I'm not in Japan. If you really appreciated the suggestion give me some help by publishing in the United States as well.

Help here please??

Vaders13 Mad
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: irritated Reply with quote

vaders13 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Ya know, I first posted this requested conversion to PSP (yes, the very first to request it) almost 4 months ago and was so happy to get a response from the publisher about it being a good idea and that they would look into it. Now I hear they like the idea and it has been announced, but for Japan only!! I'm not in Japan. If you really appreciated the suggestion give me some help by publishing in the United States as well.

Help here please??

Vaders13 Mad

Keep in mind that Kemco is partially based in Japan (Hiroshima correct? Doug?) which I believe is also the parent branch (The one in Japan) and as such you can expect that they would first announce a version there and then perhaps bring it over to the states at a later point.

However, that doesn't mean that we should NOT say anything, because showing interest here would further encourage any hints that we (the US) would want to see a copy of the PSP version too.

Also, keep in mind that you're not the only person that came up with the idea. Otherwise, they might never have determined that making a PSP version was worth their while. As much as I hate to admit it, there are a lot of fantastic game ideas out there in the world, but until a publisher is willing to take the gamble and run with it, these ideas will sit dormant or ignored. Game companies are still in it for the money (Most of 'em anyhow) and if they don't think that the US is a at least an even break profit maker, we won't even catch wind of the title. I'm sure it's the same way over there. Although what, if any titles are here in the states that are highly sought after in Japan because it wasn't released or ported over.

Not trying to be mean, just dropping some light on the other end of the spectrum. I'm sure Doug had no intention of burning you, or had anything to do with the lack of a US announcement at this point in time. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not even sure how acurate that link is, stating Genki as the publisher. I know there were some sites that still listed Lobo was coming out for the PS2 and Top Gear RPM Tuning as well (from Kemco), when in fact they were WAY off, as it was announced that they were not coming out.

When the PSP Dai Sen version was suggested (or anything for that matter), I always read all posts on the forum and like to hear what people have to say. However, that doesnt mean we will do what is said, etc.
Mainy things are considered when making a game. So, have a coke and a smile and pray for some Dai Sen on PSP. I will announce it here if Kemco decides to do so. Twisted Evil
Kemco Japan is located in Tokyo, Semper. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Kemco Japan is located in Tokyo, Semper. Twisted Evil

Ah okay, I wonder what company I was thinking about then. Regardless, I think that still validated my point somewhat. Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, your points were valid. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: