Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bleh

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Why? Reply with quote

I don't understand why people bother to come here to post bad threads about these games...

This is a business, and they are just doing what they are doing...you don't have to buy a game...you can rent even if you want... but coming onto their board and slagging them really isn't going to do anything but satisfy a tiny need to put someone down.

If their workers were on here saying, hey they rape us with rusted metal tubes and *#% in our cornflakes then yeah I could see you guys being hard on the company... but is it really necessary?

If Kemco wants to make budget games then who's anyone else to say no? If Kemco had the backing to create a Halo 2 I'm sure they would, who wouldn't? But for the resources they have and the knowledge they possess, this game is another stepping stone in what they want to achieve.

I doubt any one of you could do any better. And btw...its only 20 bucks....last time I checked...the only person to cry about 20 bucks is a *#% little teenager and his rat faced little brother. Go get a job and realise 20 bucks ain't s#$%. Hell fast food almost costs 10 bucks a meal now...get over it.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Why? Reply with quote

We bash it because its funny. Kemco is trying to bring out some POS First person shooter game that came out on PC last year. They are simply trying to "change" the name and market it as a new product. On top of that, its a horrible game. One of the worst FPS games on Xbox. Its not worth $20, its not worth anything. With so many other FPS games on Xbox Live this one should not get any attention.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free speech and free ideas are great...so is criticism (although generally constructive criticism is better than mindless rants on forums just to do it). I like to see both positive and negative thoughts on games (not just Kemcos but everyones) because it encourages better games, ideas, etc. But, fyi, although it is heavily based on Mob Enforcer for the PC, it is not the exact same game. Some of the levels have changed in design, there was no multiplayer for the PC version, (there is Live on Xbox), etc. I am not defending nor putting down Chicago, just stating the facts. Peace out. Twisted Evil
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Free speech and free ideas are great...so is criticism (although generally constructive criticism is better than mindless rants on forums just to do it). I like to see both positive and negative thoughts on games (not just Kemcos but everyones) because it encourages better games, ideas, etc. But, fyi, although it is heavily based on Mob Enforcer for the PC, it is not the exact same game. Some of the levels have changed in design, there was no multiplayer for the PC version, (there is Live on Xbox), etc. I am not defending nor putting down Chicago, just stating the facts. Peace out. Twisted Evil

Straight from the Gamespot review -

"Mob Enforcer and Chicago Enforcer are one and the same, brought to you by the same developer, Touchdown Entertainment. The only difference is that the original game's largely terrible single-player campaign has been joined by a similarly bad multiplayer mode."
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have played through both PC and Chicago millions of times, and yes they are both from Touchdown obviously, but, again not the EXACT same. End of story. Wink
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Feb Sat 26, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Well, I have played through both PC and Chicago millions of times, and yes they are both from Touchdown obviously, but, again not the EXACT same. End of story. Wink

If I had to play through that game millions of times id shoot myself. Laughing
sum1

PostPosted: Mar Sun 13, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quantum, well said. ive played chicago enforcer ONCE and i was ready to guzzle down a bottle of pepto bismol

"pedro offers you his protection" -napoleon dynamite Laughing
sum1

PostPosted: Mar Sun 13, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, and as for you "bleh", i'm sure the folks here at kemco work hard on their games, but none the less, THEIR STILL REALLY REALLY BAD GAMES.
it is fun to make fun of them. we're bored bro. give us some credit. better yet, keep the credit, and buy yourself a sense of humor. Evil or Very Mad
da3chicago

PostPosted: Jul Mon 04, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Chicago Enforcer Reply with quote

Chicago Enforcer for the price is worth a look, I would suggest picking it up when it drops down to at least $10.00 though. It is not the worst game on the xbox, Kabuki Warriors and Carve are.

Touchdown Entertainment is not the worst development team either, but def. need work on how to max their game potentials.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Tue 05, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sum1, your mom goes to college (quote from Napoleon Dynamite, not meant to be a mean statement in any form).

Adoug Twisted Evil

PS. Napoleon is a great flick. I hated it at first, but after watching it a couple of times, it has definetly grown on me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Chicago Enforcer All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: