Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what web retailers have a copy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aika

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: what web retailers have a copy? Reply with quote

I live in a fairly rural area and have been having zero luck finding this game online.. I will NOT step foot inside of walmart (not like they would have it anyway) and I have been waiting to play it for a LONG time Smile
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazon.com has at least 3 major retailers (target, toysrus and...J&R Elect.?) selling them in addition to a number of higher priced and more independent sellers.

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

odd, I got a 'no objects found' whatever message the first time I tried.. . EBgames and Target both want to charge me tax, i could have sworn the net was a tax free commerce?? Crying or Very sad

Yeah, I know Im being cheap
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only tax free if a) the retailer doesn't have a store in your state OR b) you live in a sales tax free state.

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Got a copy headed my way now. Can't wait to begin playing it. Thanks for the help!

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally gave up trying to buy it retail. Its still pre-ordered at EB games, but iwas able to biuy it online)and now apparently its on its way. The shipping costs almost as much as the game itself, though.
(it had better look as good at gt 4 Smile just kidding, i know it will look like crap)
MisterToad

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

(it had better look as good at gt 4 Smile just kidding, i know it will look like crap)

Smile It looks about as good as it needs to, I think. Call me easily entertained, but I still really enjoy watching the battle animations too. Very Happy

The only problem I find is difficulty reading the column headings on some of the data screens, but I'm playing on a pretty old TV.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Sat 26, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MisterToad wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Smile It looks about as good as it needs to, I think. Call me easily entertained, but I still really enjoy watching the battle animations too. Very Happy

The only problem I find is difficulty reading the column headings on some of the data screens, but I'm playing on a pretty old TV.

Advance Wars has very simple graphics (relatively), but is on of the few games for the GBA that I can play for hours on end. Doesn't look pretty, but it's fun to play. Though I don't have my XBox or my copy of Dai Senryuaku VII yet, I can't comment on the gameplay, but the looks are more than I could have anticipated.

After all, I don't care if it is missing textures, I want to know the fact that they are modelled correctly. (Aka, No "uber" units lol) You strategy gamers know what I'm saying. Rolling Eyes

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton

Last edited by SemperFi2382 on Feb Mon 28, 2005 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, im more impressed with game play as well. I hope to get my copy soon (tomorrow). If only fedex would stop losing stuff.

Perhaps kemco will come up with a world shipping simulator for them.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Fair enough, im more impressed with game play as well. I hope to get my copy soon (tomorrow). If only fedex would stop losing stuff.

Perhaps kemco will come up with a world shipping simulator for them.

Heh, I've had few problems with FedEx and I prefer to use UPS when I have the option.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Finally got it yesterday , got beat-up hard on the tutorial map.Trying to register for this forum...Is it supposed to take this long?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: