Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unit Facing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slugs

PostPosted: Apr Sat 16, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Unit Facing Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed what facing a unit in a specific direction does?? I thought it might do somthing with wether or not it can surprise attack but it doesnt seem to.
DeviousPENGUIN

PostPosted: Apr Sun 17, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

facing gives a modifier to the hit percentage. If shooting at something from the rear or flanks you will have a higher hit percentage as compared to head on shots.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Sun 17, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, formations are your friend.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The_Sacrament

PostPosted: Apr Sun 17, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt it also if your facing an enemy,and they do not see you and move to were you are you get an attack?
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Mon 18, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Sacrament wrote:
Isnt it also if your facing an enemy,and they do not see you and move to were you are you get an attack?

I'm not sure about facing, but it shouldn't matter as the enemy is surprised and cannot attack anyhow. As far as I can tell it doesn't matter if you are facing away.

I've had a few running battles where I was pulling back and the enemy kept getting "surprised". Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: