Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question on saved units

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: question on saved units Reply with quote

when exactly can you place your free play saved units? after finishing a game and saving my 20 units, I started a new one (with the same country of course) and couldn't figure out how to get the "place" menu option to appear and I didn't want to continue without knowing what I was doing wrong (if anything). and to head off the obvious question, yes I'm pretty sure it saved the units. any help would be appreciated.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 18, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can place units any time that you can produce them, the menu item appears directly below the one you are used to seeing.

My fear is that you left the Save Units screen without actually saving any units. There is more than one way to leave that screen and only one actually saves the units. Pressing START at the save units screen finishes and saves units.
DeviousPENGUIN

PostPosted: Mar Fri 18, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically instead of buying new units the game lets you buy your saved units. When you purchase new units there will be a new option in ellidgable hexes. In the top right cornor of the screen there will be two boxes, one that says produce and one below it that says place. if you choose place it will take you into a screen with all your saved units that are able to be place on that hex. The same goes for placing saved air units at airports. Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: