Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here and also a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cinsev

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: New here and also a question Reply with quote

hey guys im new here and was doing some research on this fantastic game and have come up with a question or two......

does anybody know how you can tell if a unit is move and fire or move and fire next turn? i might be missing something but it seems unclear to me.

Secondly, is it just me or does the computer opponent not seem much harder on more challenging difficulties?
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anybody know how you can tell if a unit is move and fire or move and fire next turn?

??? Perhaps a re-working of that thought is in order Smile

Secondly, is it just me or does the computer opponent not seem much harder on more challenging difficulties?

It's not just you. I don't have a ton of experience playing Hard AI level but in my limited experience it plays a subtly harder game, not an overwhelmingly more difficult one.
Iron Giant

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the unit information screen there is a list of each units abilitys with Y or N. I believe the move and fire ability is listed as MV. If there is a Y, you can move and fire in the same turn, if an N, no.

I found this out the hard way when I advanced a whole row of Chinese mobile artillery, only to find out they didn't have Move and Fire...
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, doh, that is what s/he meant, good work, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: