Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strategy Guide Please!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snaptrap

PostPosted: Mar Fri 18, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Strategy Guide Please!! Reply with quote

I really want a strategy guide for this game cause I want to open everything without creating a special profile, and I want to get the full value out of Yager on my own.

I just need some help on certain levels such as Cheek To Cheek, and the hidden special pickup in the base. Grrr! Doesn't anyone from Yager ever visit these forums?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Sun 20, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although it has been a bit since I played Yager, I will help you where I can. Be specific in your questions and I will see what I can do! Good Luck!
Twisted Evil
taragem

PostPosted: Mar Wed 30, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and Sarah's missing you... Laughing

http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/yager.htm

PostPosted: Apr Fri 01, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Although it has been a bit since I played Yager, I will help you where I can. Be specific in your questions and I will see what I can do! Good Luck!
Twisted Evil

Ok, I got a question. In Scorched Friend Policy how do you get to Ural C? I keep getting blasted by the turrets on top of the mountains.

Thanks, Tara
--
http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/yager.htm
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 01, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my memory serves me correctly you have to either A: Blast the turrent while keeping low in the canyons, or B: There is a power plant in the level that if you destroy, will shut down all the turrents, making it much easier. I hope this helps, let me know if I am wrong. Twisted Evil
Snaptrap

PostPosted: Apr Sat 02, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Twisted Evil

On the Cheek To Cheek level there's a hidden pickup that's hidden somewhere in the DST base, and it's listed as a bonus task. Where is the pickup?
Scutter_2

PostPosted: Nov Tue 29, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone please tell me how you are supposed to destroy the C-Gun on the last level - "Confrontation"
it seems i hit it with everything i got and it does nothing, and i just get missiled to death.
any advice on how to, not only destroy the gun, but also to avoid being blown up by missiles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Yager All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: