Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lobo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5V5H1

PostPosted: Mar Sun 20, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Lobo Reply with quote

Whatever happened to the Lobo game planned around '03?
I was really disappointed that one got put 'on hold'.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lobo is no longer in the works, as with many games that never see the light of day in the industry. Thanks for the question, sorry to disappoint.

Twisted Evil
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep its officially Cancelled according to IGN Very Happy I made a post about it here like 1 month ago... One lesss kemco game on the market is good I guess eh Adoug? Laughing
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be worse...could be a QuantumFusion game...Razz...kiddin kidding.. Twisted Evil
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Mon 21, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
could be worse...could be a QuantumFusion game...Razz...kiddin kidding.. Twisted Evil

OR even more worse! A game where we have to look at half naked pics of Mr Burns Smile Laughing But we dont need a game for that we just need to look at Adoug's avtar!
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Tue 22, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha Very Happy lol Very Happy
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.... Twisted Evil
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Mar Thu 24, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks that it was cancelled. We didn't even see ANYTHING! How much was actually done on it? I'd like to know why it was really cancelled. I'd like to see something from the game, since we'll never get it Sad, especially after the huge BDT on PS2 fiasco we were let down on.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlibbit wrote:
That sucks that it was cancelled. We didn't even see ANYTHING! How much was actually done on it? I'd like to know why it was really cancelled. I'd like to see something from the game, since we'll never get it Sad, especially after the huge BDT on PS2 fiasco we were let down on.

Even if the game did come out I would highly doubt it would be anything special or worth buying. Wink
Lobo Say Frag You

PostPosted: Aug Thu 11, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Lobo game Reply with quote

When I read the description of the game it looked like the understood what LOBO was about. I got a lot of gamers excited for this game when managing a Gamestop. I had 28 reserves!!!! I'll never forgive Kemco for this or buy any game they have a part of. Evil or Very Mad
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Thu 11, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Lobo game Reply with quote

Lobo Say Frag You wrote:
When I read the description of the game it looked like the understood what LOBO was about. I got a lot of gamers excited for this game when managing a Gamestop. I had 28 reserves!!!! I'll never forgive Kemco for this or buy any game they have a part of. Evil or Very Mad

Wow, that's awfully harsh. Considering that many games get dropped by their publishers or whatnot. For example, Harpoon 4, the next installation in one of the greatest Naval Warfare Simulation Series EVER, was dropped by their publisher (Ubisoft). Why? They felt that that the game would not live up to their (the publishers) expectations and live up to the legacy of the title we the consumer demanded.

Another fine example, Fallout 3 also was canned by thier publisher (Interplay). A title like that might have even saved their bacon from bankruptcy, but they canned it.

Now, if titles like that got scrapped, what makes you think that a title that isn't as well established would get dropped? It's not so easy to get your game published, established series or not. Personally, if I hated every developer that canned a project I wanted, I'm not sure if I'd ever be buying games again. Shocked

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: