Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mech Platoon 2!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b1wfdz33

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2! Reply with quote

Why don't you guys make a sequel to Mech Platoon? That game is my favorite gba game ever! Or even make they sequel on the Sony PSP, just think how the game would look on that system instead of DS the graphics would be amazing and with that wide screen it would just be amazing. Even the guys over at Will games the developers of Mech Platoon even said they wanted to make a sequel to it. The only reason why I think the game did not do so good is because you guys did absolutly no advertising at all not even a web site so no one knew about it. The game is VERY under-rated and should be done again and will be a sucess![/b] Very Happy
amidget

PostPosted: Jun Mon 13, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2! Reply with quote

just like everyone who visits this website, i agree. Mech Platoon was a great game and it needs to be remade. BUT it needs to be remade for ALL handhelds, not just the PSP. Everyone in the other forums are singling out the game to the PSP. I own a DS and i love it. Believe me, the game would be a lot easier to control with the touch screen. Anyway, Kemco, please, if there is a remake, dont feature the game for just one handheld.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: