Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mech Platoon 2!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b1wfdz33

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2! Reply with quote

Why don't you guys make a sequel to Mech Platoon? That game is my favorite gba game ever! Or even make they sequel on the Sony PSP, just think how the game would look on that system instead of DS the graphics would be amazing and with that wide screen it would just be amazing. Even the guys over at Will games the developers of Mech Platoon even said they wanted to make a sequel to it. The only reason why I think the game did not do so good is because you guys did absolutly no advertising at all not even a web site so no one knew about it. The game is VERY under-rated and should be done again and will be a sucess! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2 Reply with quote

I agree why hasn't Kemco allowed a sequel to this amazing game. If they look over the problems with the first game and correct them then this game would be amazing espeically if they bring it to the PSP. I read in a statement that they want to do work on the PSP so this would be the perfect opertunity to bring Mech Platoon back and yes I argree with you b1wfdz33 that the graphics would be amazing and with that wide screen aswell. Also just imagine since PSP has online play we would be able to play Mech Platoon 2 ONINE!!!!! Exclamation
Uber Mech

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon sequel Reply with quote

Man onine play would be sweet. I pleed to god that they remake this game. Still to this day I play Mech Platoon. I just don't understand why they arn't remaking this game, if you go to www.gamespot.com and read thier review for this game they gave it a 8.3/10!!! Thats great now why isn't Kemco realizing this. THE GAMING COMMUNITY WANTS MECH PLATOON 2!!!!!
Uber Mech

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: mech platoon 2 Reply with quote

Heres the actual link to the review

http://www.gamespot.com/gba/strategy/mechplatoon/index.html

KEMCO IF YOU HEAR ME WE WANT MECH PLATOON 2 ON PSP!
b1wfdz33

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2 Reply with quote

I actually wrote a review on gamespot for Mech Platoon and I gave it a 9.5/10 and some other guy also gave it a 9.5/10. You can read the reviews here:

http://www.gamespot.com/gba/strategy/mechplatoon/readers.html

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: MP2 Reply with quote

Great review b1wfdz33 and that other guys is great aswell so is the actual review by gamespot. Very Happy
Phil McCrotch

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: mech platoon Reply with quote

Just imagine 4 vs 4 online with mech platoon 2.........oooooooh yeaaaaaah Very Happy
Uber Mech

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: mp2 Reply with quote

I hope that they make like map editors and like voice overs that would be sweet Mr. Green
b1wfdz33

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: mech platoon 2 Reply with quote

I wanna see a cool intro movie like in the gba game. If they put it on psp they can make a sweet movie and movies for when you complete a mission.

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what would be sweet is if they made the intro like the intro from Front Mission 4. It was from the makers of Final Fantasy so the intro was amazing of course.
Phil McCrotch

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw that intro it was amazing with all the mechs Very Happy I hope they do that.
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kemco If you can read this then the fans of mech platoon have something to say:

MAKE A SEQUEL TO MECH PLATOON AND PUT IT ON SONY PSP!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they get the message Idea
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they announce it at E3 this year
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uber Mech

PostPosted: Mar Fri 25, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I dont understand is why doesn't Kemco make the sequel! The demand is there and if they fix the problems that was with the gba version and put it on the sony psp the game would be amazing and not only for fans of the game but other games aswell and by putting online play the game would be nuts. SO KEMCO PLEASE MAKE MECH PLATOON 2 PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A GREAT GAME THEN HERE IS YOUR ANSWER!!!!! Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: