Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

map rotation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackster

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: map rotation Reply with quote

Gone through the tutorial and I have to say this game is really great.

However there is one major issue...

Is there any way to stop the map from rotating by itself? I get dizzy whenever I try to play the game for more than 10 minutes.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

Thanks
Iron Giant

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the map spins around in a circle? I've seen this happen on my games every once in a while. I don't think its supposed to do that. I just push on the controller to make it spin back in the other direction a couple times and the spinning stops.

IIRC, I also had this happen once because my 2nd controller was upside down on the floor and pushing on the stick. It appears that either controller can be used to control the game. I remember that happened on one of my new games, I think it was this one.....
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes when a player leaves a menu and has the thumbstick pressed in a direction, it will cause the map to spin once it enters gameplay. Often times to fix this, unplug the controller (this resets the axis of the controller thumbstick) and plug it back in. If you continue to have this problem, save the game, and restart the system. When you start the system make sure the thumbsticks are in the neutral position, meaning that they are straight up and down, not being touched. If you start a system with the thumbsticks being pressed in a direction, often times in games it will cause the camera to do strange things because it thinks that the direction the thumbstick was pressed is its nuetral location. So, for example, if you press up while starting the system, it will think that "Up" is actually the neutral, whereas, "dead center" is nuetral. So, when the stick is placed on "dead center" the system thinks it is being pushed slightly down...causing the spins...! Did you get all that?! Hope this helps! Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had this problem before and Doug's comment sum up how I went about "fixing" it.

I've also had a similar issue on my PS2 for another game. I discovered that it was my controller going bad.

Either/or, I hope you get it fixed. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jackster

PostPosted: Mar Wed 23, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the advice!!!

got it fixed!!!

have fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: