Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World War 2 version?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL-ICE

PostPosted: Mar Tue 29, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: World War 2 version? Reply with quote

Hi,

Thank you so much for releasing this great game here in the United States, I have been really enjoying it. I believe there was a WW2 version released for the PS2 in Japan, is it possible that you could release that here for either the PS2 or the Xbox? To this day, I still play Iron Storm on my Sega Saturn. It would be truly awesome to have a updated version translated and playable on a current system. Thanks again!
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Tue 29, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you'd like to see some stuff on the Pacific Ocean version for the PS2 follow this link:

www.jvgfanatic.com/daisen1941.html

Cheers.

I've been working on a translation and hopefully will get some help from another member of these boards in translating the mission briefings.
The_Sacrament

PostPosted: Apr Sun 10, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that is sweet those screenshots,i sure as hell hope that they make that for xbox cus that looks like awsome
indierockclimber

PostPosted: Apr Wed 27, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the only other one in english Iron Storm?

If so, how is it compared to VII? I could probably get a saturn and that game for like 60 bucks.

Is Dreamcast backwards compatable to Saturn? That would be awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: