Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B-52?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRJAttackPlane

PostPosted: Apr Tue 12, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kab the Mentat wrote:
Back when I used to live in Pensacola I remember using all kinds of naval vessels. The one that stuck about the most and was stationed there for awhile was the "Lady Lexington." I think it went to Texas.

I also got to see all kinds of stuff from the inside of these bases as well. My uncle was a F-14 pilot back in the 80s and 90s. Pretty amazing stuff. My goal nowadays is to see a F-22 and F-35. The 35s are probably easily doable considering where I am.

the f22 is already there in the panhandle. i used to see them all the time w/ f-15's flying into pensacola, right around panama city and eglin afb.

PostPosted: Apr Tue 12, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had a modded xbox, all the unit / weapon info is in a ini. like file. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out, then you could customize units. You coul dmake your own unit, though you'd have to use a graphic that existed.
Maybe I'll make a mega-hex bomber armed with a carpet bomb.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Wed 13, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRJAttackPlane wrote:
DoubleTap wrote:
I have a buddy who goes to more than his fair share of NFL playoff games, and thus has seen flyovers by some pretty cool aircraft. He said nothing came CLOSE to when a B-52 came in low before the AFC Championship Game a couple of years ago...

i dunno i saw a B-1B do a flyby at mach .95. that was impressive over the beach in chicago.

I think I remember seeing that.

I've been to so many air shows that it's hard to keep track of where and when I've seen what. Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Oct Sat 08, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
I get to see Prowlers (electronic warfare) mainly, at Whidbey Island NA Station. I actually worked out there for a bit and got to check them out up close, it was pretty cool. Twisted Evil

your at widbey island, ive been there i was stationed at ft.lewis my final year in the army.
bryon springer

PostPosted: Oct Sat 08, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Adoug wrote:
I get to see Prowlers (electronic warfare) mainly, at Whidbey Island NA Station. I actually worked out there for a bit and got to check them out up close, it was pretty cool. Twisted Evil

your at widbey island, ive been there i was stationed at ft.lewis my final year in the army.

forgot to put my name
DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Oct Sat 08, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down here in Ft. Lauderdale we have a huge Air Show every May just off the beach. It's free! Draws millions. The headliner usually alternates between the Thunderbirds and the Blue Angels. SemperFi would love it. The Marines do an amphibious assault onto beach with vehicles, helicopters, fighter cover, the whole nine yards! The B-52, B-2, and B-1B have all done fly-bys. The B-52 makes a noise like no other when it comes by flying low. In contrast the B-2 is very quiet compared to the other aircraft. The B-1B did this neat thing where it turns out to the ocean and then lights the afterburners making a big boom and flashing those exhausts at you. They're all very beautiful aircraft and amazingly graceful for such big brutes. If you guys are ever looking for an excuse to come to South Florida do it during this Air Show & Fleet Week. All kinds of ships, subs, and aircraft. A must for military junkies!
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Sat 08, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielRuoss wrote:
SemperFi would love it. The Marines do an amphibious assault onto beach with vehicles, helicopters, fighter cover, the whole nine yards!

Shocked Yeah, I'd love it just because it's a freaking cool thing to watch. Both from being the landing perspective (as in doing my job) or just watching it from the defenders (lol) point of view. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Oct Sat 08, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the above mentioned event.

http://www.airseashow.com/
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Sun 09, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielRuoss wrote:
Here's a link to the above mentioned event.

http://www.airseashow.com/

Very nice. I think I just might have to eventually plan a trip down there just to see it. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: