Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost my first game last night.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Sacrament

PostPosted: May Wed 11, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also they Did have messherschmits that flew,but in low numbers.They were...Flaws to it though i believe,it would be hard to shoot a target going slow when your going Mach 1 or whatever.you would have to behind it and once u destroy it pull up or down.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower
kakizaki

PostPosted: Jul Sun 24, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: yikes Reply with quote

Quote:
Me-240, was it?

Me 262......for guys who are really into military hardware, your knowledge is kinda off on historical units. Rolling Eyes
kakizaki

PostPosted: Jul Sun 24, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: yikes Reply with quote

Quote:
it would be hard to shoot a target going slow when your going Mach 1 or whatever.you would have to behind it and once u destroy it pull up or down.

Sorry to double post, and this really isn't that important, but Mach 1 was not achieved until well after WWII -- it is approximately slightly greater 760 mph. The Me 262 never ever got close to this speed.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jul Mon 25, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: yikes Reply with quote

kakizaki wrote:
Quote:
Me-240, was it?

Me 262......for guys who are really into military hardware, your knowledge is kinda off on historical units. Rolling Eyes

I let that one slide, but since someone else brought it up...

In their defence, not everyone is nearly as well versed in military hardware be it past or present as some of us fanatics are. The point is, I think they got their initial point across.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kakizaki

PostPosted: Jul Tue 26, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I hope I didn't sound too snobbish -- just kind of a stickler about that kind of stuff. Wink On a side note, I did get a chance to see one of the few surviving Me 262's at the Air&Space Smithsonian in 95. Beautiful aircraft.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: