Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone going to E3??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Anyone going to E3?? Reply with quote

I just have to go and see what the new games are coming out!!

Is there anyone form Kemco coming out?? Would love to meet the people there.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people from Kemco are going. I for one will be there all week. Which reminds me, sorry if I dont get to your questions much that week of May 16th. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Many people from Kemco are going. I for one will be there all week. Which reminds me, sorry if I dont get to your questions much that week of May 16th. Twisted Evil

Bah, I cannot wait until I get an opportunity to head over to E3. I know I will get to...just I'd rather go sooner than later. lol Laughing Cool

EDIT: Again, I envy you Doug. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also envy me....it was a dream of mine as a child to go to CES and E3, now, here I am...
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
I also envy me....it was a dream of mine as a child to go to CES and E3, now, here I am...

You're not helping me much. Laughing

That's okay, I don't think they've built an E3 that can hold a giddy Marine safely yet. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"giddy" and "Marine"...something not used in the same sentence too often....lol Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
"giddy" and "Marine"...something not used in the same sentence too often....lol Twisted Evil

Lol, yeah. There's a few times I've been on a live fire range with certain larger weapons and well "giddy" was my term for how some of us were acting.

Though from another perspective, "insane" and "psychotic" were more appropriate according to a good friend. Which, when I get to E3 just might be the same case. Laughing Twisted Evil Cool

Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Apr Sat 16, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went when Nintendo unveiled the GAMECUBE for the first time. Getting to play Smash Brothers Melee before everyone else was fantastic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: