Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Patches for the US PC Version?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AeXStrider

PostPosted: Apr Sat 16, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Any Patches for the US PC Version? Reply with quote

Very Happy
Well, the demo hooked me, and My PC should be able to run this game well. However, even after turning off some eye candy, I still get alot of dropped sounds [ from the mission briefings as well as In-game], and of course Massive slowdowns for some of the battles. The Demo ran perfectly, and I thought that had alot going on.

Im using an AMD XP3200 running windows XP , Radeon 9800 Pro with 128 Mb ram, and an Audigy sound card, all have latest updates, and also 1 gig of DDR 400 ram.

Im trying to play at 1280 x 768 resolution, with around 24 sound channels. This PC runs DOOm 3 well and Half Life 2 well. Smile

Anyway, according to the readme, my Game version is v5.26.00US.

My question is there a patch out there that might help with anything?
I found two updates from a German Site, but , of course I cannot read what they are .Wink, so I'm not going to apply them just yet.
Thanks, anyone,Pete
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Mon 18, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check http://www.dreamcatchergames.com/dci/

This is where you would find the patch, (or at least the site that you would find it on) once it is released. Twisted Evil
AeXStrider

PostPosted: Apr Mon 18, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Check http://www.dreamcatchergames.com/dci/
)once it is released. Twisted Evil

Very Happy Thanks, I bought the game from that site as well, I'll keep an eye out for one.
da3chicago

PostPosted: May Sat 14, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: PC Update Reply with quote

There are a links outhere, use google and type PC Game Updates, thats how I updated my other games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Yager All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: