Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mission:5 Southern Reef Forces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnowBall

PostPosted: Dec Sat 31, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mission:5 Southern Reef Forces Reply with quote

Ive failed this mission 6 times.....Im not sure what to do..is there anyway to unload your ships without useing the ports?? what are the helicopters for and can you transport your troops in them??? i love the game but I am very frustrated any help would be much appreciated..... Very Happy
scott

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont know what is available in south reef but you must have assault ships to land in shallow areas/transports only off load troops in ports. helos have many applications transports, transport men two units for one transport helo. hope this helps

also transport aircraft are a good opiton to get heavier troops on land just land them in a airport it does not have to be yours to land take it after just remenber you will have to re-land your air transport to refuel hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: