Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Backwards Compatibility
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jul Thu 21, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielRuoss wrote:
I love how prompt you are! Must be a Marine thing! Thanks again!

I'll take that as a compliment.

Ooh Rah! Carry on. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Fri 26, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's sounding more and more like my copy of Dai Sen will play on the 360 provided I have the Hard Drive, which I will have since I reserved the pricier version. Though, I guess it's still going to be a matter of waiting until November to know for sure. Though, they certainly are putting hope into my eyes.

Ooh Rah! Carry on. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 06, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug, I'm sure that you haven't found anything new out yet. However, I'll ask for the sake that there might be a glimmer of hope.

Any word if Dai Senryaku VII will be one of ther supported backwards compatible games at launch?

Oh, also if it isn't able to be at launch, is it Microsoft's or Kemco's thing to have the update that they are talking about to play the old XBox games on the 360? Sounds like they are talking about a patch that will be on the Hard Drive for that? Any ideas?

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Wed 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late reply, busy.

No word "officially" on the questions above. Cant comments on things due to NDA's (non disclosure agreements) and the like. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, busy.

No word "officially" on the questions above. Cant comments on things due to NDA's (non disclosure agreements) and the like. Twisted Evil

No sweat Doug. Cool

As far as my questions go, it's cool, I'm just getting those pre-launch jitters and I'm trying to scrape any and all information I can get about the system while I sit and wait for launch. Lol, I wish it was November because I want my 360 now. Laughing

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont we all...I have a feeling I will be getting nice and lost in Oblivion: The Elder Scolls...cant wait. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Dont we all...I have a feeling I will be getting nice and lost in Oblivion: The Elder Scolls...cant wait. Twisted Evil

Between that (Elder Scrolls), Call of Duty 2 and NFS: Most Wanted, I don't think I'll be getting much done outside of my living room for a few months. Laughing

SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Tue 18, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Doug, with backwards compatibility confirmed and with the XBox 360 launch just over a month away, has Kemco looked into whether or not Dai Senryaku VII: Modern Military Tactics will be playable?

I know that there will be downloadable (So they say.) "emulation profiles" for games that won't run out of the box, but will Kemco be providing one should this not work (aka not running out of the box)?

I understand that it will cost money and time for this to take place should the game NOT be playable, but can you confirm or at least allude to whether or not Kemco is interested in providing the emulator?

I know the NDA might be holding you back, but with my XBox loaned out and the 360 just around the corner, I was wondering how badly I might need to start trying to get the system back. I'm suffering from Dai Sen withdrawl (especially with the AAR section up), but I also don't want to gank my XBox back from my buddy just cause I won't be able to play Dai Sen on my 360.

Note: Sorry if I'm rambling a little, I had a long day lol. Laughing

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Wed 19, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should go buy a 360...FOR OBLIVION! At least, that is why I am. As far as Dai Sen for the 360, I really couldnt say to be honest. I would think it would be, since it was a later title. I would bet you could. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Wed 19, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
You should go buy a 360...FOR OBLIVION! At least, that is why I am. As far as Dai Sen for the 360, I really couldnt say to be honest. I would think it would be, since it was a later title. I would bet you could. Twisted Evil

Lmao, I AM getting Oblivion on launch Doug. Razz

As far as the BC, that is good to hear. While it's not confirmed that it will work, at least you seem to be somewhat convinced and that for now will tide me over. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Oct Mon 24, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't getting XBOX 360 on principle alone Oblivion would be my motivation! I'm almost embarrased by how much I played Morrowind. I'd say 6 months of my life (accumulative) is owned by that game! Half of that was load times! Laughing

I'd be curious and quite pleased to see Kemco games on the 360. Even though I really enjoy the late 80's "MIDI" / Super Nintendo music (The music is really good) in DS Rolling Eyes I hope a stretch is made to use some better instrumentation and custom soundtracks.
jojo pumpkin

PostPosted: Oct Mon 24, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Pay no attention to fool typing this! Reply with quote

DOH! That's me who posted above. I'm "that guy"! I'm so used to other forums prompting me to log in when I'm ready to post!

I won't be getting the 360 until FEB/MARCH because I'm moving in December and Saving up for a digital camera ($5000).

~Steel Rain~
JoJo Pumpkin - XBOX Live Gamertag
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Tue 25, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Pay no attention to fool typing this! Reply with quote

jojo pumpkin wrote:
I won't be getting the 360 until FEB/MARCH because I'm moving in December and Saving up for a digital camera ($5000).

Five Thousand Dollars?! Shocked

Wow, that's got to be some camera. Surprised

jojo pumpkin

PostPosted: Oct Tue 25, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFF TOPIC

I neglected to mention that I am a photographer (part-time) I specialize in Entertainment (Local Artists, Bands etc..._)

The camera is The Canon 5D 12.5 Megapixel digital SLR It's about $3,300 and the lens I want for it is $1,500.

I'd imagine you can now tell why I don't like installing games onto my PC. I've got too much invested into it with the digital photography to mess up my PC with videocard incompatabilities and such!

~Steel Rain~
JoJo Pumpkin - XBOX Live Gamertag
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Tue 25, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jojo pumpkin wrote:
OFF TOPIC

I neglected to mention that I am a photographer (part-time) I specialize in Entertainment (Local Artists, Bands etc..._)

The camera is The Canon 5D 12.5 Megapixel digital SLR It's about $3,300 and the lens I want for it is $1,500.

Very nice. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: