Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GIVE US DAI SERYAKU VIII!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smaug_the_dragon

PostPosted: Jun Tue 14, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: GIVE US DAI SERYAKU VIII!!!!! Reply with quote

I've read where VII isn't selling well, is this true? Who cares give us VIII!!
Just finished Boa Strike, Mission 18 and I loved it! I'll be at work or on the road and I play back in my head how I dismantled the Russian navy with very small losses. Granted I reloaded this mission 4 times, but the more the challenge the sweeter the victory. Naval warfare rocks!
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jun Tue 14, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ss-alpha.co.jp/

is your friend. Kemco isn't gonna localize a game that isn't even announced in Japan yet, lol. It's pretty easy to spot the version and what platform the game is for, in particular look for the little banners (like the DVII Exceed one that is there now) to see upcoming produts.

Then just point Kemco to the page when you see it and voila, all it will take is a simple localization job (hahahahaha).

Cheers.

(PS, it is unlikely--though don't quote me on it--that another XBox Daisenryaku will appear, even in Japan...or, more particularly, especially in Japan but this is something that could be up for discussion).
smaug_the_dragon

PostPosted: Jun Wed 15, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, in fact the only way I can navigate there is by the banners as I don't know Japanese, although it would be fun to learn. The illustrations on the website were out of site. Seems that some poeple here are familiar at least with Asian culture, do the tactics this game encourages remind anyone of tactics in Go? In Japan, the board game is called Igo and in China it is called Wei-Chi. I do see similarities, anyone else?
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jun Sat 25, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really all you need to identify are the VII or 8 or VIII and a console logo and you're set. A windows logo, or any indication of a PC such a specs, etc. are obviously windows games. The kanji for daisenryaku is pretty obvious, you'll see it lots there so again, version numbers and console logos. Sometimes hovering the mouse over the banner will yield more info in the status bar as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: