Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still won't work. HELP!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darlyn

PostPosted: Jun Tue 21, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Still won't work. HELP! Reply with quote

I AM STILL TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE FIRST TRAINING LEVEL. I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE TO PUSH THE RED TO CHANGE IT TO GREEN AND THEN LOOK UP AT THE LEDGE OR IF I JUST WALK UP AND LOOK UP WHEN IT IS RED. WHAT AND WHERE WOULD THIS ICON BE THAT MAKES ME ABLE TO JUMP. AND WHAT IS THE BIG QUESTION MARK ON THE WALL? wHERE DO I NEED TO BE STANDING?
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Jun Wed 22, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you push the button and it turns green, a message should pop up telling you to look at the ledges and jump when the green icon appears. The ledge that you jump to is just to the right of that button. Just look up at it and move around slowly until the icon appears. Then stop and push the action button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: