Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

> 50 units?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: > 50 units? Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm new to this forum but have played DSVII for about five months now and I have to say I'm hooked! Halo2 and other exciting games collect dust and cobwebs while I play DSVII day after day.

My first question is, is there a cheat that allows you to exceed producing 50 units?

Also, is there a cheat that allows you to produce units on cities and airports that are beyond five hexes from your capital (or whatever the rule is)?

Also, is there a ground-based unit that allows reconnaisance (like a vehicle-mounted radar of some sort) of surrounding hexes?

Thanks in advance!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions 1 and 2: No.

Question 3, yes there are several recon vehicles. In fact, they are specifically named "Recon Vehicle". They look like a HumVee. Once the vehicle is produced, use the "Scan" command, and you will see the surrounding hexes much better. I hope this helps. Twisted Evil

PS, welcome to the forums. Cool

PPS...you can find all the cheats available for the game at the top of the forum under Dai Sen cheats.
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug, thanks for your reply. It's a bummer that you can't produce units on or near an enemy capital after you conquer it.

Thanks for the tip on recon vehicles, I guess that was a kinda stupid question.

THANKS!!!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only stupid question is the one not asked. Your welcome. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jun Wed 29, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
The only stupid question is the one not asked. Your welcome. Twisted Evil

That may be true Doug, but in my experience there is the rare scenario that is summed up by the following quote.

"There is no such thing as a stupid question, only really stupid people asking."

BTW, too bad about not having a code for allowing more than 50 units. It would be great to play China and have that sort of code. Can we say infantry rush? LMAO. Either that, or as Russia and send enough armor that could overrun some of the thicker skinned Leopards without much air support. Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Wed 29, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or have a really bad winter to freeze up those pesky Leopards.....I like the idea of an infantry rush... Razz LOL.

End Communication... Twisted Evil
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jun Wed 29, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks SemperFi, from one jarhead to another, I'll take that as a compliment. Wink

PostPosted: Jun Wed 29, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CasaDeQueso wrote:
Thanks SemperFi, from one jarhead to another, I'll take that as a compliment. Wink

Ooh Rah! Yeah, incidentally that quote abeit probably from somewhere else, was used by one of my Drill Instructors, who reminded me of GySgt. Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brashin

PostPosted: Jun Thu 30, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Full Metal Jacket great movie

"put down that donut or I will gouge out your eyes and skull*&^( you"

Classic
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Thu 30, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A jelly doughnut?!" Twisted Evil
DeviousPENGUIN

PostPosted: Jul Fri 01, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Easter at P.I. we watched Full Metal Jacket. It was cool. The DI's told us not to reenact the scene in the head (for those of you not familiar with military terms, "head" means the bathroom, added by Adoug Twisted Evil ). We laughed. At least until they told us to stop laughing. Laughing
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jul Fri 01, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Our recruiter took us to it (in the movie theater, yes I went in in '87) prior to shipping us off to Hollywood. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: