Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daisenryaku Perfect 2.0 DX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT

PostPosted: Aug Tue 30, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
Adoug wrote:
Well,

1. I do know that system soft is working on Dai Sen Exceed for the PS2, however, that is common knowledge.

2. Yes, this does have to do with JVG's knowledge because let face it, they dont call him JVG without a reason.

3. Pure speculation, as I stated before...stay tuned. Twisted Evil

2.) JVG is a she. Wink

Wow, that rhymed. However, that was not intentional. Razz

Really?
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Aug Tue 30, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been toying with the idea that "Advanced Daisenryaku" does not equal "Daisenryaku" does not equal "Super Daisenryaku" and thus is Daisenryaku VII the VIIth in the series?

Also, the possibility exists that it's the VIIth featuring modern combat (the others being WWII).

Code:

MODN  Daisenryaku/FAM
MODN  Daisenryaku/GB
MODN  Super Daisenryaku/MGD
MODN  Super Daisenryaku/TCD
MSX   Daisenryaku
MSX   Daisenryaku II
MSX   Super Daisenryaku
MODN  Daisenryaku/GB
WWII  Advanced Daisenryaku/MGD
MODN  Daisenryaku G/GG
FUTR  Lord of Wars/TCD
MODN  Campaign-Han Daisenryaku II/TCD
MODN  Daisenryaku Expert/SFC
WWII  World Advanced Daisenryaku Kotetsu no Ikusakaze/SAT
WWII  World Advanced Daisenryaku Saksen Fire/SAT
????  Daisenryaku: Players Spirit/PSX
WWII  Daisenryaku Expert WWII/SFC
MODN  Daisenryaku Strong Style/SAT
????  Daisenryaku: Master Combat/PSX
????  Cyber Daisenryaku/PSX
WWII  Advanced Daisenryaku Europe no Arashi/DC
WWII  Advanced Daisenryaku 2001/DC
MODN  Daisenryaku for Gameboy Advance/GBA
MODN  Daisenryaku VII/XB,PS2
WWII  Daisenryaku 1941/PS2
WWII  Standard Daisenryaku: Gen.../PS2
WWII  Standard Daisenryoku: Shiwareta Shouri/PS2
MODN  Daisenryaku VII Exceed - PS2
WWII  Sega Ages: Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutch Dengeki Sakusen - PS2

Just really focusing on the MODN ones...

Code:

1. Daisenryaku--FAM/GB/MSX
2. Super Daisenryaku TCD/MGD/MSX
3. Campaign-Han Daisenryaku II--TCD/MSX
4. Daisenryaku Expert--SFC
5. Daisenryaku Strong Style--SAT
6. Daisenryaku for Gameboy Advance--GBA
7. Daisenryaku VII--XB,PS2

Gaiden Daisenryakus (Modern combat, side story)

Daisenryaku G--GG
Daisenryaku: Master Combat--PSX
Cyber Daisenryaku--PSX
Daisenryaku: Players Spirit--PSX

That list is still a bit sketchy, it's all theory, but it works...mostly. Edited it, I like this new version better though I'm still uncomfortable with the GBA version getting a place all its own...

EDIT: Just learned about the MSX versions of Daisenryaku. They're each up on ebay right now. I'm not getting them cause I don't have a MSX Razz lol.

I don't know their release dates, will research that.

Last edited by JVGFanatic on Sep Thu 01, 2005 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 01, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
katana

PostPosted: Sep Fri 02, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played the demo long ago. it had nuclear weapons, and minelayers tht build roads. there is only one alt so that the AWACS is very using because it can detect ground. lol
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Fri 02, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katana wrote:
i played the demo long ago. it had nuclear weapons, and minelayers tht build roads. there is only one alt so that the AWACS is very using because it can detect ground. lol

Shocked

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
katana

PostPosted: Sep Tue 06, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol when i first bought DS7 i thought it was the same thing. i wasted all my money on A-50 thats what i use in DSP2.0 and i tried to figure how to build units far away until heard it was only 5 hexes radius.

in DSP2.0 you can build or repair 6 units at the same time inside each building and unload it. you can build incomplete units like 2/10 T-80 and repair them later or use them as reinforcements (combine them with T-80 units that are incomplete)

you can custom name units

the units i like is TU-160 blackjack it carried more long range missiles than the TU-22. and i like that russian submarines that carried R-39. it had 999 fuel and r-39 was useful but it takes 1 turn to launch plus theres a delay after firing SLBM even if you miss the target.

the demo had Russia, Japan (i think)
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 06, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really like it if they brought this one over. Seriously, I don't think that I can stress that enough. Cool

PostPosted: Sep Thu 22, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im totally with SemperFi on this one. Right now Im checking out this Shattered Union for the XBOX although does not seem like alot of units but could be promising while waiting for a potential DS game to be ported over
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 22, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Im totally with SemperFi on this one. Right now Im checking out this Shattered Union for the XBOX although does not seem like alot of units but could be promising while waiting for a potential DS game to be ported over

Yeah, I'm really keeping tabs on Shattered Union because even if I only pickup the XBox version, it looks like it is going to breathe more life into the genre, which means that we could be looking forward to even more titles in the future like Dai Senryaku. Very Happy

JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Sep Thu 22, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, I'm really keeping tabs on Shattered Union because even if I only pickup the XBox version, it looks like it is going to breathe more life into the genre, which means that we could be looking forward to even more titles in the future like Dai Senryaku. Very Happy

I can hope. Is SU being made with a movie tie-in? Isn't there a movie about modern day war in the US called Shattered Union? Anyway, I wrote them some time back about getting a review copy of the game but like many companies they have been mum. They have no idea of the power of one voice, or perhaps they do and this is why they are being quiet...oh well, I can only hope it will be halfway decent.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 22, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure it is tough for a "smaller" .com site to get review copies of titles...however, I will be sure and send you some of our next title....(which has yet to be announced....stay tuned...possibly within the next couple of weeks...) Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 22, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
I am sure it is tough for a "smaller" .com site to get review copies of titles...however, I will be sure and send you some of our next title....(which has yet to be announced....stay tuned...possibly within the next couple of weeks...) Twisted Evil

Shocked Oooh, something is in the pipeline. *Wonders what it is.*

Brashin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 29, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got to start logging in. I had no idea that Su was going to be made into a movie or vice versa. Still any TBS game helps bring more fans I would also suggest Front Mission 4 if anyone is interested for the PS2 good game
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Sep Thu 29, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brashin wrote:
I have got to start logging in. I had no idea that Su was going to be made into a movie or vice versa. Still any TBS game helps bring more fans I would also suggest Front Mission 4 if anyone is interested for the PS2 good game

I liked Front Mission 4 (until I encountered what most players see as the appealing aspect of the game: Linking), but I LOVED Front Mission 3 where pilots could eject and assume control of lesser damaged wanzers.

Here is an AAR that I saw on another message board. I did not write it but it really shows the kind of game FM3 was at times:

Quote:
It was the level against Hans when he's driving that walking tank with the grenade launcher.

Started out really bad. First, I forgot to give Emma a missile replenish. 2nd, Dennis sucks. For some reason I gave him a melee attack to go along with his rifle (didn't work too well).

As if that wasn't enough, Kazuki got ejected from a counter attack on the very first move of the battle. That shoulda been an omen right there about how things would go.

Dennis didn't last too long. He managed to lose both his arms by the 3rd round. Everything else went alright, until I beat the first wave of guys and realized I still had to fight the other half (including Hans!) with half health on Kuzuki and Rygo, and Emma with one missile left.

Well, I got her in there and made her earn her keep with the hardblows after that missile was gone. Rygo Lost both his arms to Hans' grenade attacks and was finished off by the last regular wanzer.

I had Kuzuki punch the **** out of Hans while Emma tried distracting the other wanzer, it didn't work. Luckily that wanzer was taking some bad shots from a corner and only managed to destroy Kazuki's legs.

Hans was finally destroyed but both of Kazuki's arms were near 0-HP. On the enemy round the wanzer took aim and I thought it was all over. I lost the left but the right had one HP left, one!

I still had the shot gun arm left. Which it had to be because with broken legs I couldn't get close enough to punch any ways. Even though I shoulda fully expected to die from the counter, I had faith. I even told my roommate right then that it was fate for me to win this. My attack ejected the pilot!

Armless Emma was right next to him and she still had her turn. She ejects from her piece of crap and jumps straight into the enemy Wanzer!

It's the enemy's turn and he succeeds in destroying that arm with one hit point. But it doesn't matter 'cause Emma's back in it now and shoots the **** out of that guy with his own Wanzer!

Most intense battle evar.

Which reminds me. Why the heck don't we have an AAR board up here? Every other strategy game and it's expansion has boards of AARs (at the official company sites) so wth? Smile
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 29, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Brashin wrote:

I liked Front Mission 4 (until I encountered what most players see as the appealing aspect of the game: Linking), but I LOVED Front Mission 3 where pilots could eject and assume control of lesser damaged wanzers.

Here is an AAR that I saw on another message board. I did not write it but it really shows the kind of game FM3 was at times:

Quote:
It was the level against Hans when he's driving that walking tank with the grenade launcher.

Started out really bad. First, I forgot to give Emma a missile replenish. 2nd, Dennis sucks. For some reason I gave him a melee attack to go along with his rifle (didn't work too well).

As if that wasn't enough, Kazuki got ejected from a counter attack on the very first move of the battle. That shoulda been an omen right there about how things would go.

Dennis didn't last too long. He managed to lose both his arms by the 3rd round. Everything else went alright, until I beat the first wave of guys and realized I still had to fight the other half (including Hans!) with half health on Kuzuki and Rygo, and Emma with one missile left.

Well, I got her in there and made her earn her keep with the hardblows after that missile was gone. Rygo Lost both his arms to Hans' grenade attacks and was finished off by the last regular wanzer.

I had Kuzuki punch the **** out of Hans while Emma tried distracting the other wanzer, it didn't work. Luckily that wanzer was taking some bad shots from a corner and only managed to destroy Kazuki's legs.

Hans was finally destroyed but both of Kazuki's arms were near 0-HP. On the enemy round the wanzer took aim and I thought it was all over. I lost the left but the right had one HP left, one!

I still had the shot gun arm left. Which it had to be because with broken legs I couldn't get close enough to punch any ways. Even though I shoulda fully expected to die from the counter, I had faith. I even told my roommate right then that it was fate for me to win this. My attack ejected the pilot!

Armless Emma was right next to him and she still had her turn. She ejects from her piece of crap and jumps straight into the enemy Wanzer!

It's the enemy's turn and he succeeds in destroying that arm with one hit point. But it doesn't matter 'cause Emma's back in it now and shoots the **** out of that guy with his own Wanzer!

Most intense battle evar.

Which reminds me. Why the heck don't we have an AAR board up here? Every other strategy game and it's expansion has boards of AARs (at the official company sites) so wth? Smile

Haha, I've had some crazy battles like that on a few occasions.

As to the answer to your question JVG, I have got not the slightest idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: