Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turn Based Strategy: Armchair Generals Unite!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a list on the web, apparently they are included

I´m gonna find out for sure
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROBERT wrote:

Make sure you come back to let us all know what you find out.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
katana

PostPosted: Sep Wed 07, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im playing Daisenryaku VII and DS Perfect 2.0 demo - PC (its still fun) lol

im saving up for DSP2.0

i can't wait to use those new russian fighters (Mig-35 and S-37 berkut) and india's SU-30MKI
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katana wrote:
im playing Daisenryaku VII and DS Perfect 2.0 demo - PC (its still fun) lol

im saving up for DSP2.0

i can't wait to use those new russian fighters (Mig-35 and S-37 berkut) and india's SU-30MKI

Where did you find the demo at anyhow?

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Button at bottom of page, J support required

http://www.ss-alpha.co.jp/download/dsperfect2dx_tk.html

ACTUALLY (edit)

that button brings you to another page. Press the BIG RED BUTTON near the bottom of the page here:

http://www.4gamer.net/news.php?url=/patch/demo/dsp20dx/dsp20dx.shtml
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Button at bottom of page, J support required

http://www.ss-alpha.co.jp/download/dsperfect2dx_tk.html

ACTUALLY (edit)

that button brings you to another page. Press the BIG RED BUTTON near the bottom of the page here:

http://www.4gamer.net/news.php?url=/patch/demo/dsp20dx/dsp20dx.shtml

Ah, ok. Heh, thanks JVG. Cool

JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had time to do much of anything lately cause of family visiting but my PC strategy game library has grown. If anyone wants to know anything about these (from my perspective as opposed to the volumes of reviews/demos/etc...that are out there for these, lol) then just ask.

Airborne Assault - Highway to the Reich
Operational Art of War: Century of Warfare
Supreme Ruler 2010
War in the Pacific
Crown of Glory
Flashpoint Germany
Starships Unlimited
Gary Grigsby's Word At War
Hearts of Iron II (on its way)

Call me a Matrix Games fanboy if you will >_
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez...lol, I really need to get around to picking up more games...Rather, I need to stop buying other games so I can buy these games...Bah, I think I need to win the lottery.

ROBERT

PostPosted: Sep Fri 23, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
ROBERT wrote:

Make sure you come back to let us all know what you find out.

I just got the CD today and Advance Wars I and II are included

Even a Daisenryaku GBA version is included.........in japanese Confused

SF: I got started with AW today, I guess I'm gonna find out what the fuss is all about.......I'll let you guys know
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Sat 24, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROBERT wrote:
I just got the CD today and Advance Wars I and II are included

Even a Daisenryaku GBA version is included.........in japanese Confused

SF: I got started with AW today, I guess I'm gonna find out what the fuss is all about.......I'll let you guys know

Heh, I'll hold you to that. Enjoy. Cool

SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Wed 05, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone play Rebelstar Tactical Command yet on the GBA? I'm hearing great reviews about it and I want to pick it up, just curious to see if anyone else has gotten it yet.

For those that don't know, RTC is a TBS game for the GBA that is XCOM-ish and I suppose since the poeple that made XCOM are involved with it, that would make sense. Though I'm not sure how much of the original crew was onboard for the development.

JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Oct Thu 06, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel Star has been on my to get list for a while now. Might just have to take the plunge and spend money I don't have Smile
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Thu 06, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Rebel Star has been on my to get list for a while now. Might just have to take the plunge and spend money I don't have Smile

I know what you mean, but next month is going to be a doozy for me game wise. I've got a half dozen releases, another half dozen or so coming out between now and the launch of the XBox 360. Although, GBA games are cheaper than most PS2 aned XBox games. Shocked

JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Oct Thu 13, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well **** ME! I can not afford much these days (please, do not ask how I manged to get over a dozen LEGIT strategy games on my PC in the last month or so) but on OCTOBER 17th we've got two games coming of note:

Fire Emblem - for Gamecube. First 3d Fire Emblem. I don't think it will suck. Please don't suck. I have been a fan of FE long before it came to the states on the GBA and so far I've not been disappointed (after 7 games!).

Shattered Union - Another XBox turn based stratey title? You've gotta be joking. It's true. Another game I hope does not suck.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Thu 13, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Well **** ME! I can not afford much these days (please, do not ask how I manged to get over a dozen LEGIT strategy games on my PC in the last month or so) but on OCTOBER 17th we've got two games coming of note:

Fire Emblem - for Gamecube. First 3d Fire Emblem. I don't think it will suck. Please don't suck. I have been a fan of FE long before it came to the states on the GBA and so far I've not been disappointed (after 7 games!).

Shattered Union - Another XBox turn based stratey title? You've gotta be joking. It's true. Another game I hope does not suck.

I've been keeping tabs on Shattered Union for a while now, I'm very eager to see how this game plays out, which is soon it seems. Laughing

As far as Fire Emblem goes, I'm a fan of the series as well, although I've only played the first one on the GBA, but for the moment I can't play any GC games as my room mates sister took ours (well took hers back rather lol).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: