Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fps games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Aug Mon 22, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: fps games Reply with quote

when are you guys going to make a timesplitters type game for the gamecube
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 22, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: fps games Reply with quote

goldeneye343 wrote:
when are you guys going to make a timesplitters type game for the gamecube

TimeSplitters rocks!

Yeah, you would think that someone would make more good FPS for the GameCube considering that you can get 4 players going out of the box. Provided you have controllers that is, but at least you don't need an accessory to get 4 player matches like I have to on my PS2.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
irashunal

PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: know what would be awesome? Reply with quote

I don't know why someone hasn't tried to acquire the rights to do C&C Renegade on a console. I liked the game but i can't do PC FPS worth a flip. I am in love with the Haloverse and other console FPS games. I would really love to see Renegade on the xbox or 360. With the console control for the game it would be outstanding!!!
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Thu 25, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: know what would be awesome? Reply with quote

irashunal wrote:
I don't know why someone hasn't tried to acquire the rights to do C&C Renegade on a console. I liked the game but i can't do PC FPS worth a flip. I am in love with the Haloverse and other console FPS games. I would really love to see Renegade on the xbox or 360. With the console control for the game it would be outstanding!!!

Hell yeah, that game was sweet. The story was even pretty on par with the rest of the C&C Universe and as such made for some great moments.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: