Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEMCO PLEASE READ
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MADHATTER

PostPosted: Sep Fri 23, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: KEMCO PLEASE READ Reply with quote

I Cannot get enough of this game. I bring it over to my friends house evey weekend after work and play it for hours. At my house i have 3 computers and i would love it if the game could be used over the LAN to play against people. I love games that take hours and hours of my life. This game is perfect in all of its ways, you guys have really done a great job. No more strategy board games for me it is only this one. It would be a nice touch to play on the LAN so my friend and i could not see each others movements. I am so happy to find this game and I am spreading the word all around how cool this game is. Finally a game where it is like playing chess but there are so many different peices and thoughts.
Thank You
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Sat 24, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: KEMCO PLEASE READ Reply with quote

MADHATTER wrote:
I Cannot get enough of this game. I bring it over to my friends house evey weekend after work and play it for hours. At my house i have 3 computers and i would love it if the game could be used over the LAN to play against people. I love games that take hours and hours of my life. This game is perfect in all of its ways, you guys have really done a great job. No more strategy board games for me it is only this one. It would be a nice touch to play on the LAN so my friend and i could not see each others movements. I am so happy to find this game and I am spreading the word all around how cool this game is. Finally a game where it is like playing chess but there are so many different peices and thoughts.
Thank You

Chalk another one up for an XBL version Doug. Wink

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Sun 25, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post was read, thanks for the interest and suggestions, I do appreciate it. Come back often and tell us how you are doing in the game and if you need help! I have been playing Dai Sen all weekend myself....AND I TESTED IT! Man, thats alot of Dai Sen... Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Mon 26, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Post was read, thanks for the interest and suggestions, I do appreciate it. Come back often and tell us how you are doing in the game and if you need help! I have been playing Dai Sen all weekend myself....AND I TESTED IT! Man, thats alot of Dai Sen... Twisted Evil

Maybe you should see if you can bring us more then Doug. Cause then you could test a new Dai Sen...

Or let some of us more savvy types Beta Test it. Wink

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More testing on Dai Sen....

Ugh...my eyes, my eyes~

Kidding. I had fun testing Dai Sen. It was hard to stay focused on testing and not get into a game too much. Stay tuned Semper... Twisted Evil
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between Semper and I (not discounting anyone else though!) Kemco has some of the most devoted fans around. All it takes is a Daisenryaku to bring them together...I even predicted this long before the game was released in the states Smile

Of all the boards at Kemco I think this one will have the most activity over a long period. It won't be constant but it will be steady, and that is saying a BUNCH.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Between Semper and I (not discounting anyone else though!) Kemco has some of the most devoted fans around. All it takes is a Daisenryaku to bring them together...I even predicted this long before the game was released in the states Smile

Of all the boards at Kemco I think this one will have the most activity over a long period. It won't be constant but it will be steady, and that is saying a BUNCH.

Indeed, I do believe that this game is surely to be one of the few if only game that has actually gotten me to stay dedicated to the forums long after release.

Sure, I'm on a lot of boards for various games, but rarely do I stay on for the long haul. Which considering that I don't plan on going anywhere soon, you can expect me to be around for quite some time. Mostly because I want to, but now Doug's got something dangling from a pole in front of me and I must admit I'm curious as to what he's baiting me to. LMAO Laughing

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to know is to stick around...of course, once it is posted, it would be all over the place as is the way of the internet...or, I might send out a mass email, one way or another. At any rate, the bait is on the hook, I am just waiting to cast..... Twisted Evil

PS. I do like to see the dedication to the boards as I have seen. Kemco boards have quite the mix of people, but most are here to help one another which is a great thing. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
The only way to know is to stick around...of course, once it is posted, it would be all over the place as is the way of the internet...or, I might send out a mass email, one way or another. At any rate, the bait is on the hook, I am just waiting to cast..... Twisted Evil

PS. I do like to see the dedication to the boards as I have seen. Kemco boards have quite the mix of people, but most are here to help one another which is a great thing. Twisted Evil

Waiting to cast eh? Well, as long as I'm a cool fish, like say Northern Pike. Laughing

Yeah, though some of our other die hards are few and far between. I haven't seen many of them around. Perhaps they are mid-battle in Dai Sen and can't seem to put the controller down. Twisted Evil

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh, like you stated, some people tend to lag off the forums after the initial release which is fine. I am sure when I announce whatever I need to, we will get the full crew back and more... Twisted Evil
cleveland

PostPosted: Sep Wed 28, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here! I just got done playing 99 turns to a draw. Even in a no decsision like I just had it still beats any xbox game I've ever played.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Wed 28, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is dedication...99 turns is a long time. Twisted Evil
DeviousPENGUIN

PostPosted: Sep Wed 28, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to get married and bought a house which needed some remodeling plus going to work so I have been kinda busy for the last two months, still managed to get in a few games though. Leopards rule.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Sep Wed 28, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeviousPENGUIN wrote:
I had to get married and bought a house which needed some remodeling plus going to work so I have been kinda busy for the last two months, still managed to get in a few games though. Leopards rule.

Just wait til the kids come...sigh! It's a good thing one's kids are better than anything else because anything else is what you pretty much have to give up until you have a good routine down. Of course, that routine is not very stable either....SIGH again.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Wed 28, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids, houses, marriage?! Excuses excuses! Get your priorities straight!

Kidding guys, I know what you mean. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: