Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daisenryaku VII on the PS2!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Sun 16, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Daisenryaku VII on the PS2!?! Reply with quote

Lmao, I put the disc in my PS2 just to see what the PS2 would say if I inserted an XBox Game.

Well, oddly enough the game runs...kinda.

Actually, what the game does is play an XBox-like logo and then give you a message in 6 languages that says, "This is an XBox game disc. Please put it in your XBox to start playing." Laughing

Lmao, ah well at least I tried. Rolling Eyes

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ElricJC

PostPosted: Oct Sun 16, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Gee, bored were we? Laughing
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Sun 16, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

ElricJC wrote:
Gee, bored were we? Laughing

Lmao, just a little. Razz

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Oct Sun 16, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the first time I did this...or maybe it was a PS2 disc in the XBox... I was kind of freaked out at the message. It was late at night and I hadn't realized what I'd done. I think maybe I'd just finished playing Eternal Darkness too >_
Brashin

PostPosted: Oct Mon 17, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the most disgusting post from SemperFi I have ever seen. Shame on you for posting that. How could you be bored with playing Pacific Storm anyway???
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Mon 17, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brashin wrote:
That was the most disgusting post from SemperFi I have ever seen. Shame on you for posting that. How could you be bored with playing Pacific Storm anyway???

I'll assume that you're just joking. As far as the Dai Sen on the PS2 goes. Laughing

I'm not bored playign Pacific Storm, just wanted to play something different for a few or else I risk getting burned out on the game. This holds true for any game. If I play it too much, I'll just not want to play it usually. Except for a few games like Battlefield 2. I Beta Tested that on the PS2 and I do believe I lost a good chunk of time there. Twisted Evil

Brashin

PostPosted: Oct Tue 18, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I am j/k if I took any of this seriously I would need my head examined. Belive me I know what you mean by playing it too much and you just need to take a break
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Tue 18, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brashin wrote:
Of course I am j/k if I took any of this seriously I would need my head examined. Belive me I know what you mean by playing it too much and you just need to take a break

Yeah, I kinda figured. Although I know I'd be a tad disappointed that there wasn't actually a Dai Senryaku VII on the PS2.

Although, I'm sure Doug might have a say in that. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: