Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wizardry * for Nintendo DS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkwingduck13

PostPosted: Dec Tue 13, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Wizardry * for Nintendo DS Reply with quote

Hi...I just thought I'd pop in and make a suggestion for a game to be translated and released in the US of A that will probably never see translation otherwise. The Wizardry series has a long history, and is one of the few fantasy/RPG franchises to have developed such a strong following on both sides of the world, to the point that the East is now continuing it while the West basically lets it languish in the past. I doubt that there'll ever be too many dungeon-crawlers released for the DS, even though the platform is probably one of the better consoles for such a title, and I can see a definite hardcore audience for such a title if it were to be released in the states. The screenshots I've seen for it look fantastic, and if it has the tried and true Wizardry "feel" to it, then I'm sure it would be worth the effort. I don't know how many other Wizardry fans there are around here, but if any others have interest in this title, please reply here and let Kemco know that you'd like to have the chance to purchase this title (and actually be able to read it, if you're a gaijin like myself). Very Happy
gar3

PostPosted: Dec Tue 13, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Heck Yes! Reply with quote

I'm with ya, darkwingduck13! I have logged numerous hours into the titles I own on SEGA Saturn. I would absolutely love a chance to play Wizardry * . . . in English! I had planned to import Wizardry *: Hiiro no Fuuin next month but, heck, if an English version was expected I'd certainly hold off. I'm sure many others who were considering importing would too. And, like you said, there ain't gonna be many dungeon-crawlers that are going to appear on DS in Japan, let alone the US Wink
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Mon 02, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see kemco work on a new Shadowgate, the one on the NES was the best. Would like to see something like that on current handhelds.

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!

Last edited by S4MUR41 on Jan Fri 06, 2006 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sanctine

PostPosted: Jan Mon 02, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll wholeheartedly support Wizardry Asterisk on the DS coming to the US (via Kemco Wink ). The series is great, and has always been one of my favourites, and a portable version is exactly what the DS needs at this point; a truly addictive and dynamic RPG, perfect for us bus-riders and class-skippers. Cool

If you'd like to see a few screenshots:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/wizardry/wizardrya/screens/wizardryass092805.html

The game is looking very nice, IMO.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Mon 02, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point taken. Twisted Evil
Kakizaki

PostPosted: Jan Thu 05, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I proposed this title on the Atlus MBs quite a while back. I would also like to see this title and I don't care who localizes it as long as I could see it in English. Wink

PostPosted: Jan Sat 07, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: I would buy a DS just to play Wizardry* in English!! Reply with quote

I would buy a DS just to play Wizardry* in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I loved the first PS2 Wizardry and wish the 2nd one could come to the USA....Thanks
fulltilt

PostPosted: Jan Sat 07, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: I want this in English!!! Reply with quote

Please bring this to the US in English...........I would pre-order it now.....

PostPosted: Jan Mon 09, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy it, too. Very Happy
Calling_Hour

PostPosted: Jan Fri 13, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: I agree, I want Wizardry too. Reply with quote

Please bring this game to the U.S. I'll buy it right up. Or at the least, make an English version availble to buy online. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Feb Thu 02, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: WIZARDRY FOREVER!!! Reply with quote

I gotta agree here, this game would OWN if it came out in America.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: