Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pax Romana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smaug_the_dragon

PostPosted: Dec Mon 19, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Pax Romana Reply with quote

Has anybody actually played this map? Better yat, has anyone played this map, won it and NOT messed with the default settings? I find it's one of the hardest maps on here. There are two chokepoints you need to control, beyond that, it looks like a lot of blood, fire and sacrifice. Let's put it this way, my French troops won't live long enough to get money for college. I may as well promise them a yacht and a bucket of greasy fried chicken to enlist. Very Happy
scott

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: I tried Reply with quote

yea I went through hell with the french, I was able to stablize the north front by bottling them at the city area and in the south was gettiing nailed by the germans. I had to buy entendards for the cost and ground attack ablility but I stopped the game I would have lost or best held till 99 turn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: