Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southern Reef Force...damn you!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kab the Mentat

PostPosted: Dec Mon 26, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Southern Reef Force...damn you!!! Reply with quote

Yo, yo, yo and que pasa. I decided to replay DS7 for some reason and now I'm stuck on the mission Southern Reef Forces. The one where you have to save up $10,000 before the Red Guys do. I remember beating this mission fairly easily when I first got the game, but now I've lost 7 times in a row. So if anyone could give me some pointers I'd appreciate it a lot. I know at the very least I need to capture those 4 factories in the center to take them away from the Reds, but I can't seem to get my infantry in there, and on the off chance I manage that and capture some of them one of two things happens. A) I can't sustain the offensive and I lose ground and eventually they recapture the factories or B) It's too little too late, they've already made enough money and out last me.

On a side note about the FB-22. Did we ever build one of those or did it never get off the drawing board of some Lockheed Martin (I always want to call them Martin Marietta...born in the South, sue me) designer?
DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Dec Tue 27, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Southern Reef Force...damn you!!! Reply with quote

Kab the Mentat wrote:
On a side note about the FB-22. Did we ever build one of those or did it never get off the drawing board of some Lockheed Martin (I always want to call them Martin Marietta...born in the South, sue me) designer?

Here are some links that should answer your question.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/fb-22.htm
http://www.fas.org/man/crs/RS21848.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: