Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

made a Dien Bien Phu map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scott

PostPosted: Jan Mon 02, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: made a Dien Bien Phu map Reply with quote

used Yellow/green as china to be the VC and of course blue/red as the french. I made the Dien Bien Phu compund (Blue) with four citys as the strong points Beatrice/Gabrielle/Isabllee and Claudine as the capital or HQ. I made one air port but it was Red so that the aircraft coming in for resupply would be refuled. red french base was placed as far away as possible with four airfields and clear around the capital and I placed peaks around the red base only aircraft from red could be used. I also ran peaks along a path forcing the AI to travell towards Dien Bien Phu. I placed forest around the Blue capital but with a road leading away so that you could make two uints on Dien Bien Phu Proper. everything else was air dropped as in the real battle I have yet to finsh this map but look forward to hearing anyone else who has tried his hand at recreating one of the most amazing battles of the 20th century.
Note: you have to place peaks in a way to force the VC to attack th compund i placed neutral citys in hopes that that would draw the AI out it sems to work. the problem is that the AI will make tanks and you cant get around that.

ok good luck if you try this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: