Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

possible ay to beat CN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scott

PostPosted: Jan Sun 08, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: possible ay to beat CN Reply with quote

you make a good point smaug/MSF but I think if you do spend your lump sum on CN your taking a great strategic chance if playing with seas you must transport them so that is when they would be vunrable to being attacked while in a air transport or sea. hit the transport and all goes down with it. counter with recon and early warning planes. other then that they do seem to be unbeatable.
smaug_the_dragon

PostPosted: Jan Thu 26, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good point about the transport, but as a general rule, my friends and I agreed to declare a moratorium on Cyber Ninjas. I've also found that Japan doesn't deply them when controlled by the CPU. So, they're the elephant in the living room we don't talk about nor do we keep family photo albums of. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: