Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mech Platoon??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Jan Mon 09, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Mech Platoon?? Reply with quote

So,I picked it up at Game Stop used.I will never ever do that again.Not only do they not provide any manuals,they refuse to even accept them on trade-ins.

Anyway,I have no clue how to "register" units before a battle.I can select some units to start with and get the 1st mission started that way,but I still can't figure out the registering thing.
Anyone have a link to the game manual?Kemco doesn't even list this gem anywhere on it's website Sad
Sitto

PostPosted: Jan Mon 09, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dangit,how will I ever know if anyone replied to that unless I logged in? Smile
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Tue 10, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to register units go into the "form unit" menu whereit will show all the units you have unlocked. From there click the unit you want to register and press A, from there they will go into the available slots and shows which number the unit is. Press L and R to go back and forth from each page. I also had no manual becuase no one had it for sale so I managed to find it a local pawn shop (took me a month to find the game and glad i got it Very Happy )

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: