Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Mon 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums Reply with quote

Since Kemco has nothing for mech platoon me and Vilkata decided to do this. I created a fan site and forums (tripod messes it up a bit). Its a shame though we have to resort to a Tripod free hosting, maybe something Kemco can look into to actually host a site and domain name. But for now we have to settle for this, if its possible do you think maybe we can have a link to the site here? Anyways hope you guys like the site and dont worry we're not distracting traffic from Kemco forums since we like it here Wink

http://mech-platoon.tripod.com/index.html

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!

Last edited by S4MUR41 on Jan Tue 17, 2006 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Tue 17, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I thats what I like to see, grass roots effort. IF a sequel happens I will be sure to make it a part of the Kemco main page. I like the site, I hope it is a success for you.
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Tue 17, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you adoug, its just easier than having a tonne of scatter mech platoon topics on here.

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: