Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World of Warcraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: World of Warcraft Reply with quote

My fellow gamers:

I have resisted long enough. This past weekend, I gave in and purchased WOW. I can now be found on the Cho gall server, playing as the Horde. An undead female warlock is my current choice. However, I am only level 9 and fairly new still. I picked female, because the style of character I have looks non gender specific (for the most part) and creepy. I liked the face options of the female characters the best. If anyone is looking to play online with me on occasion, private message me and I will let you know how to find me on there. Now, back to work I go. Twisted Evil

Adoug~

Last edited by Adoug on Jan Wed 18, 2006 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could afford the time and cost you know I'd be there. I love MMORPGs with a passion and that is one reason I tend to stay FAR away from them. I wish that I had the opportunity to play them before I became so damn responsible.
S4MUR41

PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also love to play, but at the moment cant spare money for monthly fees, I love mmo's and played many before, currently I play Anarchy Online (the best sci-fi mmo and its free!) but if I had the money ill get WoW.

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Wed 15, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Update on WOW Reply with quote

Currently, I am now a level 20 warlock. I havent had the time I would like to spend on it, but I have been having a great time. I have switched from doing enchanting to mining, as my guild already has a maxed out enchanter. My tailoring is going well, I am almost able to use silk, another day at most before this happens. Twisted Evil See you in Cho' gall
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Mon 13, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated, now I am a lvl 36, four more levels till my mount. This game is starting to suck me in, and I am finally to a place where my character looks semi cool. I have been enjoying being on a slightly less populated server, as it is nice not to always run into people, alliance or horde. It is more realistic to me in that respect. Last thing you want is for the wilds of the land to be overpopulated. Twisted Evil Back to work I go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: