Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dai Senryaku VII: Collector's Edition?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you buy a DS: VII Collector's Edition?
More stuff? SWEET! I'm in!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Either or is cool with me.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nah, we don't need more.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Mon 06, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Dai Senryaku VII: Collector's Edition?!? Reply with quote

Hey Doug, I was just thinking...

Why not make a Dai Senryaku VII: Modern Military Tactics Collector's Edition? You could add in some of the features that we all would love to see and still keep the game as great as it is.

I'd surely pay for the game all over again, hell, I'd even pay more than what we paid for the game. Just a thought, but with all these companies selling the same game, but with added features, it wouldn't be a half bad idea. (Games like Dynasty Warriors, RE4 (Added stuff for the PS2) and Fable: TLC are some examples. Same game, just...more stuff.) Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Mon 06, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collectors editions or extra stuff is what I loved about Working Designs....poor Working Designs...

But really, I appreciate the "love" for Dai Sen. Perhaps next time around we could do something like that. Twisted Evil
Sanctine

PostPosted: Feb Mon 06, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd buy it, but those in-game extras would have to be done by the developer. And I don't know if many people would buy it again, just for extra packaging.

Then again, if Kemco releases DS VII: Exceed here... Wink

PostPosted: Feb Mon 06, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be something cool indeed, and maybe a budget title price point ($20 anyone), I am wanting to buy it but am unsure, I mean I love advance wars and games like that but after hearing mixed results its kinda holding me back from running out and buying it, but if its like $20 or less then I think I can spare it.

Join the Ultimate Mech Platoon Fan Site and Forums!
Click my Signature Above and Join the Mech Platoon Fan Community!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ElricJC

PostPosted: Feb Tue 07, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: DS7 Reply with quote

The only reason it got mixed results was because it didn't have bright shiny graphics for all the ADD monkeys out there. You should think of DS7 as more of a computerized strategy board game - sure, the icons look like little plastic board pieces, but it's the strategy and depth of tactical options that makes a military sim what it is. Don't be scared off by the critics.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Tue 07, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DS7 Reply with quote

ElricJC wrote:
The only reason it got mixed results was because it didn't have bright shiny graphics for all the ADD monkeys out there. You should think of DS7 as more of a computerized strategy board game - sure, the icons look like little plastic board pieces, but it's the strategy and depth of tactical options that makes a military sim what it is. Don't be scared off by the critics.

There is only one gaming magazine that I really base my initial impressions off of. That is Game Informer, because 9/10 their ratings fall into line with what I would personally rate the game at. They gave DS7 a rating of 8/10, which in fact, was the reason I even went to seek this game out. I even bought an XBox for this game.

So, in the grand scheme of things, this game was worth the price tag and worth getting me off my behind to buy an XBox finally.

I agree with ElricJC here, take ratings with a grain of salt and do yourself a favor and pick this game up. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ROBERT

PostPosted: Feb Tue 07, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is abolutely great as it is, I just have one suggestion though:BETTER AI

However, I woulnd´t be mad at all if DSVII Exceed is relased over though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: