Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dai Senryaku

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NY TANGO

PostPosted: Feb Thu 09, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Dai Senryaku Reply with quote

This strategy game rocks! Replayability is awesome. This is the type of game I want to spend my money on!

Hope your making Dai Senryaku II, cause I'm saving my money for it now!

Points of interest:

1. Please make the turns more than 99.

2. Make more unit types as downloads online as they become known.

3. please fix the "march exe" so units are more dynamically engaging or evading enemy units as they travel to their destinations.

4. Can you allow carriers, assault ships the ability to repair/replenish units that dock with them while they are underway, instead of just replenishment? (ie. planes that land and land vehicles that board)

5. can you add a low orbit level.

6. can you add surveil satelite system, for the ablility to surveil an area, during a predetermined interval on the game map?

7. can you add orbital offensive missile system to counter the surveil system?

8. Please make the graphics fancier.

9. Please allow a way to play this game on Xbox live against an advanced AI server, where human beings log on to a real world at war type senario.

This is preferable due to the idea the game can be updated in realtime with a real world type play field, and new equipment changes that can be instituted for the players army as they are playing.

If a game lags out on the players end...the game network keeps the changes your army made, so you can pick up where you left off.

If your playing against a human player, their army is managed by the AI immediately if the "real player" lags out.

Let me know, I would love to play test it for you....FREE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: