Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Morrowind Game of the Year Edition Xbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Wed 04, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition Xbox Reply with quote

I have been playing Morrowind GOTY off and on for sometime. But, I recently got back into it when my lil bro came over and started a new game. This caused me to start my ole game back up and so off I went, to Solthiem. I like the northern island the most for some reason. The weather effects, the caves, something. Anyway, I have just finished the Bloodmoon Prophecy quest and am now the Mead Hall Chieftan of Thirsk. However, I am now getting a nasty little hard lock whenever I try to enter (load) Raven Rock. I am confident I can get around it or avoid the lock, by switching up some stuff, but we will see. I have only duped it twice, late last night, so I gave up and went to bed. More to come. Twisted Evil
MySonsFanatic

PostPosted: Jan Wed 04, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, I never went there in my copy. Dang, there is so much of that game I've yet to explore and here I am on the verge of selling my XBox and XBox game library (with one exception, I'll let you guess which XB game I'm keeping).
Sanctine

PostPosted: Jan Wed 04, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own the PC version, and I haven't had that problem. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Wed 04, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it is no trouble (thanks for trying though). I have ran into a few locks like this, it is a buggy game, but understandably, since it has so many variables (items, magic, characters, areas, etc). I am sure I will get past it. Or, if worst comes to worse, I will just not enter Raven Rock. Not really a big deal if I dont. I have to say, though, I have really been enjoying it recently. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Wed 01, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Oh, it is no trouble (thanks for trying though). I have ran into a few locks like this, it is a buggy game, but understandably, since it has so many variables (items, magic, characters, areas, etc). I am sure I will get past it. Or, if worst comes to worse, I will just not enter Raven Rock. Not really a big deal if I dont. I have to say, though, I have really been enjoying it recently. Twisted Evil

I've lost a lot of time in my life from this game. I've actually had to start over after a few weeks of playing due to a vanishing NPC glitch. Confused

However, overall I have never really sunk the amount of time into a RPG, save for Disgaea and FF-XI. I must say that I'm really having a good time with this game though. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
McPeek

PostPosted: Feb Sat 04, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Adoug, you might find the answer here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: